TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Audrey M.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells nice enough and leaves hair smooth, easy to brush through. I don't notice any extra volume from using it, but my hair is super straight and flat anyway.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
This specific shampoo and conditioner are my go to when my hair needs Some Tlc. Usually when I go through a period of not dying my hair is when I use tre seme.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
Smells nice, keeps my hair clean for a good 24 hours, and makes my hair soft which I love. Only four stars because I don’t notice a drastic change in volume.
Alexa N.
My hair feels so much lighter and healthy every time i use it. Since my hair is slightly thin i definitely feel a bit more body in it after using this product
Kaitlyn M.
Milton , NH
Tresemme is a good brand in my opinion. Great scent & from what I've used good products. Conditioners work well for my long, thick, crazy curly frizzy hair.
Morelia M.
Sturgis, MI
Love it I use this a,l the time it makes my hair soft and I love the smell yes it is I like the texture it leaves me , I like it makes my bathroom look cute
Brittney S.
I love all of their different types of shampoos they offer and the smell that follows them. I always get compliments about how great my hair smell and look!
Noelle J.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE THIS BRAND. I HAVE CRAZY HAIR. BUT IT SEEMS TO TAME IT.
THE ONLY THING IS JUST A LITTLE OILY. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT. AND MY HAIR SMELLS AMAZING.
Michele M.
I have a baby soft fine, thin hair and this conditioner paired with the shampoo really give me volume and lift. My hair no longer looks dead and lifeless.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
It's a great shampoo I used it before for quite some time. They leave your hair smelling great and the conditioner's are awesome!! I highly recommend them.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this