TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
Tresemme is a good brand in my opinion. Great scent & from what I've used good products. Conditioners work well for my long, thick, crazy curly frizzy hair.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
Smells nice, keeps my hair clean for a good 24 hours, and makes my hair soft which I love. Only four stars because I don’t notice a drastic change in volume.
Morelia M.
Sturgis, MI
Love it I use this a,l the time it makes my hair soft and I love the smell yes it is I like the texture it leaves me , I like it makes my bathroom look cute
Brittney S.
I love all of their different types of shampoos they offer and the smell that follows them. I always get compliments about how great my hair smell and look!
Joeli B.
Hot springs
LOVE this conditioner! I want to try to keep my hair healthy and smooth and I can always count on this to get the job done! It's perfect for my long hair!
Noelle J.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE THIS BRAND. I HAVE CRAZY HAIR. BUT IT SEEMS TO TAME IT.
THE ONLY THING IS JUST A LITTLE OILY. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT. AND MY HAIR SMELLS AMAZING.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
It's a great shampoo I used it before for quite some time. They leave your hair smelling great and the conditioner's are awesome!! I highly recommend them.
Rachel M.
N Miami Beach, FL
Worked well on my hair left my hair feeling nice and soft and made my hair manageable and not dead looking great if you need that added life to your hair
Michele M.
I have a baby soft fine, thin hair and this conditioner paired with the shampoo really give me volume and lift. My hair no longer looks dead and lifeless.
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
I used the shampoo and conditioner and my hair reacted well to this product for a while but after
Maybe 6months it Started to feel squeaky so I mixed on.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this