TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Tiana M.
I love Tressume products but they can be a little drying. It does leave my hair smelling good. It's not as effective as other products because the moisture doesn't last long.
cari c.
Lees Summit, MO
I've used both the conditioner and the shampoo of this product. Makes my hair really soft and I love that you can get a large bottle that's easy to open in the shower.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
If I had to choose just one conditioner to use for the rest of my life this would be it! It does a great job of creating amazing volume without weighing down your hair.
Elida A.
Considering my hair is very thin at times.This is very gentle and does the trick.I feel I need to use every day.I feel the difference when I use it and when I don't.
Ashley A.
Washington, MI
I use to use this product all the time but now I have been looking into a different shampoo and conditioner due to the fact I feel this makes my hair really greasy !!
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
I've always been a fan of Tresemme products. I've used then religiously for the last few years and out of every product I've used this would be one of my favorites.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
By far my favorite shampoo it's affordable and is the best for your hair. I always get tresemme and it doesn't even make my hair dry or fall out it's very hydrating.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I actually am using this product in the shower right now, it makes my hair smell really nice. It also makes my hair really soft, their isn't any volume though.
Tia M.
Orofino, ID
This specific shampoo and conditioner are my go to when my hair needs Some Tlc. Usually when I go through a period of not dying my hair is when I use tre seme.
Audrey M.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells nice enough and leaves hair smooth, easy to brush through. I don't notice any extra volume from using it, but my hair is super straight and flat anyway.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this