TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Tee J.
Great product to buy make sure they're feel nice soft and very manageable conditions for a long time just a little bit goes a long way fabulous love it it's the best
Diana H.
Like the rest of Tresemme products, this works really well! I think it nourishes my hair and keeps it from becoming dry. It smells so good! I find that my hair is less frizzy when I use this and my hair becomes smooth!
Karen M.
I use it on my extensions. They work great and co-washing the hair and allowing them to air dry. It is thick enough to add moistener without weighing the hair down.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product!! Goes great with the shampoo. Leaves hair smelling amazing and after regular use with shampoo, leaves hair shiny and sift. Very affordable. Will definitely buy again!!!
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD
This shampoo cleans really nicely compared to other shampoo brands. It has a very subtle scent that isn't too strong. I have a generally very oily and dandruffy scalp, so this shampoo works really well for me.
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
Bought this because I love how it givea my hair volume and looks good, I would recommend this to my friends or family who is looking for a little volume to their hair
Seharay G.
At a great price you can find a product with salon quality ingredients that help control the hair as you need , easy to find suitable dispensers not throw product and a delicious smell.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I used this once thinking it would give volume to my hair since it's so thin but it did absolutely nothing someone else told me that it wasn't meant. For thin hair but by the title I don't see why it wouldn't be either way it didn't work for me at all
Erica S.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. When I apply it to my hair it rapidly gets my hair really soft and it isn't hard to detangle it. Also love the smell and the after smell after I rinse it off.
Erin B.
Celina, OH
I actually just started using this about 2 weeks ago and I already see a huge difference. I've always struggled with dry unhealthy hair and now I don't have to worry about that.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this