TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Lori L.
My hair dresser recommended I use shampoo and conditioner for my long curly hair, since it gets so dry. Man I was disappointed. Love the smell and I think it wants to be strong enough for those of us who need a take charge conditioner, but it just can't get there. After using it for a month I had to stop because it was so drying to my hair and scalp. I give it a second star because it does smell good, but other than that, it sadly wasn't the conditioner for me. TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
Love the way this leaves my hair! I have weird wavy hair natural hair and this condition (along with the shampoo) help tame it! My hair feels soooo soft and healthy! I love my morning hair now because of this! Definitely something I recommend!
Lindsay S.
This product works well to condition my hair. It is affordable and overall pretty good. My only complaint is that it leads to some build up if I use it as my daily conditioner. I will continue to purchase as part of my hair product rotation.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I always love the tresemme conditioners they smell really great and are nice and thick and come in a huge bottle which you get a lot of product in they always leave my hair feeling nice and soft and it makes it very easy for me to detangle
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Overall I'm always really happy with Treseme's products and this is no exception. It actually hydrates my hair (unlike some drug store brand conditioners) and makes it look/feel healthier for the whole day. Smells good and is a great value!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
So this is a not bad conditioner I’ve used it for a while but then shampoo would give me dandruff, so I had to change it all together. It’s affordable for sure you get a large amount for what you pay. I no longer use it but i had for a while before i changed to my current go to.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Tresemme is a good solid hair care brand. Inexpensive, doesn’t build up. I’m not the biggest fan of the smell of their products compared to Garnier or Aussie, but it works well. I think this particular line does help with volume as well.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Im noy a big fan of this brand sadly it feel soft while u wash it and have it on your hair but once your hair drys its not as amazing as it was when it was first put on my hair but who knows everyone has different type of hair
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
This product smells great and always leave my hair smelling good and feeling soft. It’s a very affordable product but this certain product is suppose to get natural volume to the hair and unfortunately I don’t believe it really gives my hair much volume after using.
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
TreSemme has always been a great brand. Reliable and at reasonable prices. Tresemme really conditions and makes my hair and scalp happy and healthy: I usually get it at Walmart, I’ve tried almost all the different varieties.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this