TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Jessica L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to conditioner for when I am blow drying and styling my hair! It gives me the perfect amount of volume without having to use a lot of other product just a little back combing.
Cristina C.
Watsonville, CA
This product smells good and it gives your hair great volume, I have straight long heavy hair and this product got it looking fabulous and away from being flat. It's also very good when brushing after the shower it helps detangle the hair after being wet.
Tania G.
Nothing compared to any other conditioner I've used. You can feel the softness when you've put it on your hair. It's very affordable $4-5 at Walmart and that's the big bottle. Leaves your hair smelling good, I'm very satisfied with using this product.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
Anything that I can condition my hair with that works 24 hours a day always and creates volume is a plus. Tresemme has been around for a very long time and it is an amazing product
Willow C.
Dover, PA
Great product! I recently decided to switch after trying this once and realizing that my hair was softer, and more full of volume. I like it better than Pantene or Suave which is what I was using. I am very satisfied with this product.
Ria M.
Volume and bounce for a happy hair day. Long wavy dark brown hair that takes to some not all conditioners out there. Simple bottle easy to handle and it's affordable. Happy with results will purchase again and recommend this product.
jana o.
Tigard, OR
My hair is so thick as it was so didn't really need volume. However I really liked how my hair felt afterwards. It had a nice smooth feel to it and I didn't feel like my hair was weighed down like some of them
Leah P.
Kodak, TN
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and really helps lift my lifeless hair. I don't use it as often anymore bc I have one for my scalp but I do love yo use it on occasion. I buy it at walmart and it's decently priced
May R.
Binghamton, NY
The first time I bought this I need lots of conditioner and I was on a tight budget!!! Best broke beauty moment of my life!! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy!
michele c.
Burbank, IL
This is the best shampoo. I used so many shampoos and this is the only one that gives my hair life. It leaves my hair clean and gives it volume and bounce without it making my hair dry or greasy. I really love anything tresemme.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this