TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Lola M.
I love this spray it's been my go to for heat protectant spray. it works wonders. it leaves my hair feeling super silky smooth and it prevents my hair from drying out which is great. it's super affordable and smells great!!!
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I've used tresemme products for years and have always been satisfied. I think it's just as good and effective as its more expensive counterparts. I usually buy this at target or Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer C.
This stuff is great. It's affordable and smells wonderful. I have such flat hair, but this stuff gives my locks a better boost! This is definitely a staple in our home. I normally purchase it from Wal-Mart where it's the cheapest!
Lisa L.
Auburn, NY
This product is a staple in my home. We have a variety of hair types from fine straight to course & curly. This product works the best for us all. It's affordable and keeps your hair feeling & looking healthy.
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
I LOVE TRESEMME!! I do not care for any other hair care products. Not only does tresemme rinse out fully, it leaves my hair smelling wonderful and it is so soft. Honestly I can get away without even using conditioner on my hair if I use the tresemme shampoo. I just LOVE all of their products.
leslie v.
TRESemmé 24 hours body healthy volume conditioner left my hair feeling full and beautiful all day and even In to the night. I felt as if I could just let my hair down and not worry if it looked flat. Great conditioner I would highly recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Standard conditioner--nothing blows me out of the water. Pros: not heavy on hair, does not leave residue, affordable for supposed "salon quality", some of the bottles come with pumps to switch the standard cap out. Cons: I really do not notice any cons about this conditioner.
Mariana S.
Mckinney, TX
I love this conditioner! It smells great! I have brown curly hair and its verdict for me! Makes my hair look amazing and thick (I have very little hair after having kids) I highly recommend it!
Maddi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love TRESemme's hair products. They have helped my hair so much since i started using them. I noticed a difference in my hair's texture and volume right away. They also keep it hydrated, without weighing the hair down. i am over all very satisfied with this brand.
Sarah L.
Berea, KY
I'm not a huge fan of this product mainly BC it didn't work for me but I guess I just need to keep trying it and see if it'll do anything this is my 2 bottle so far it's almost gone barely any left but still hasn't done anything for me besides dry out my hair
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this