TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Cynthia P.
I see TRESemme as a professional brand that is inexpensive for its amazing quality. Whenever my hair is feeling flat, I use TRESemme's healthy volume conditioner to rejuvenate it. Not only does it smell amazing but it's easy on your hair and gives great results.
Paige E.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product! It makes my hair extremely soft. My hair gets greasy and flat fast and this product has helped that! I prefer it better than all the other brands I've used! Plus it's really cheap at Walmart(which makes it better)
Definitely Satisfied. (:
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
I love this product. I love the way it smells, the way it leaves my hair feeling, and the amount of volume it actually leaves my hair. it doesn't way down my hair like other conditioners do, and I like the packaging. I would deffinatly buy it again.
Reyna M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
One of my favorite conditioners have been using it for a while. I love how it leaves my hair it feels great after I use it! It smells great wich is a huge plus for me! It's super affordable for how well it works. It definitelyi s my go to conditioner.
Poo T.
I like the volume this conditioner gives me. It makes my hair smooth but at the same time it gives it volume without making it frizzy like most volume conditioners do. The packaging is not extraordinary but the conditioner it self smells great!
Lorraine S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this conditioner. It smells good, seems to plump up my hair and leaves it feeling soft and looking smooth. I wash my hair first and then put on the conditioner and leave it in my hair for about 10 minutes while I finish up the rest of my shower. This conditioner doesn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy like some other conditioners.
I love this product because of the scent and also because I am able to buy it in the large bulk-type bottles so it takes a while to run out. I like how it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or weighed down when I shower and just let my hair air dry after use. It's currently my daily use conditioner, along with its shampoo pairing.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
This product did give me a lot of volume but the fact that I was loosing a lot of hair from this product I had to change it. It also gave me headaches because of the strong smell it has. You can try it out but it was just not for me.
Haley B.
Hainesport, NJ
I like this shampoo because I have very thick hair, and it gets very oily(even after skipping just one wash). I hate having to wash my hair everyday because it gets dried out easily. this has been by far my very favorite shampoo, because it doesn't dry my hair out, nor does it make it oily. Plus it doesn't break the bank!
Laura H.
Minneapolis, MN
My hairs feels super soft and smells amazing after using this conditioner. I have to be careful with my conditioners since many can make my hair limp and greasy, but this one works super wells and gives my hair more volume.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this