TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Kaitlin B.
Alabaster, AL
This shampoo does a good job at cleaning your hair, but I don't really see the volume effect. It does smell nice and makes your hair stay clean, but it is more of just an average shampoo. I bought this at Walmart and it was a good price, so for the price you are paying it does the job.
mary g.
Norcross, GA
Love this !
My to go product !!!
Its so nice and soothing.
Leaves your hair smooth shiny & silky.
Very afordable. Good for dry hair .
Very effective & good for any type of hair .
Tottally recommend this product !
Plus it has a very nice smell to it.
You wont regret buying it 😄.
Brittany H.
Amazing volume with this conditioner. Recommend using the shampoo to go with it in order to have the full body volume affect in your hair. I have naturally straight and flat hair so, this product really helped add some bounce and volume that I needed and was looking for :)
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
For the price of this conditioner it still works great! Helps mantain my frizzy and poofy hair which is hard to do. Was able to buy at my local grocery store. And unlike other brands ive tried it doesn't leave my hair oily and greasy after use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for ways to help manage their hair. Its a great haor product for a low cost.
Michelle M.
Dayton, OH
I use this shampoo because it's my favorite and it does my hair great. It's very affordable and you can buy it at your local Dollar store. It smells great. It's something that I will keep using for a lifetime. My daughter buys this product also so it's a family tradition.
Samantha J.
I usually always buy this product. I think it leaves my hair feeling silky and soft and fluffy. A great conditioner. With other brands I have to wash my hair everyday. But with this brand I can go a couple days if I really wanted to, and still have smooth silky hair.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves my hair silky and soft. The fragances last for a whole day. I do not have to worry about putting perfume over my hair so it can smell good. I have experience that with other shampoo and conditioner but with tree me I don't have to worry about it. It not only leaves your hair smelling good but it also gives it volume. I recommend it.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I recently switched conditioners to try something different. I stumbled upon this conditioner and am completely happy with it. Not only does this conditioner relieve my dry hear, it repairs it very well. I would recommend this to others with damaged hair like mine!
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
This conditioner turns my flat hair into fabulous hair at an affordable price. I am overall pleased with my purchase and recommend it to others that have flat, thin hair. It leaves my hair smelling great all day and I would definitely purchase this conditioner again.
Cynthia P.
I see TRESemme as a professional brand that is inexpensive for its amazing quality. Whenever my hair is feeling flat, I use TRESemme's healthy volume conditioner to rejuvenate it. Not only does it smell amazing but it's easy on your hair and gives great results.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this