TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Isabel U.
I have tried just about every shampoo and cond. for fullness, thicker hair, volume and texture and I think I expect too much. They all do a "little something" but that's it. This shampoo made my hair feel so soft when washing it that I felt it wouldn't give volume. When finished with the shampoo and cond., and styling, I have some fullness to my hair and it feels healthy and soft and shiny but it looks just about the same as with any other product I have used. I think I should be happy with a little something :0) Keep smiling
eliana j.
I love this conditioner! It works great and smells great. When the price is right I always go for it. Plus the larger bottles mean I have to buy more less frequently!
Liliana T.
I love Tresemme! I've used this shampoo for many years, I've switched from time to time but always come back to it. I love the smell and it's just a great product.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
One of my favorite conditioners. Leaves my hair very soft and super easy to brush through after a shower. It smells great, too. It does give my hair a little added volume but nothing crazy. I do have very fine, thin hair so there's only so much volume that can be added to it in the first place. I would recommend this because it's a nice product and you get a lot of conditioner for your money.
Jennifer M.
This shampoo is one of my top favorites! It always leaves me hair smelling good for such a long period of time! The amount of product you get is worth the price!🌹💘
Erin M.
Fairfield, CT
LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. I previously used a conditioner by Pantene, however I did not see any significant changes in my hair while using it. On the other hand, the TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner makes my hair SO smooth. After using it, I notice changes immediately and my hair feels sooo luscious and voluminous. Would 10/10 recommend this product.
Faith W.
Hackensack, MN
Its really hard for me to find a conditioner that leaves my hair feeling full and moisturized, without the feeling of dirty, puffy hair.
I have finally found a conditioner that fits my needs! I constantly get comments about how great my hair looks! everyone is surprised that I'm just using a shampoo and conditioner. I like to use TRESemme Shampoo as well, for bonus lift and fullness. Make sure to pick up a bottle or two on your next trip to a TRESemme products carrier near you.
Cheimi R.
Bronx, NY
This Voluminous Condition gets tangles out and leaves your hair feeling like you really did condition it without weighing it down. I follow the instructions on the bottle too. I use the shampoo too and I have way more volume now, especially on my roots. This is a great pair.
I will purchase again!
Daniel M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've used this product several times in the past. It adds a healthy coverage of volume, and I love the way it smells, providing an all around clean experience. The packaging is well done, and I was fully satisfied with my purchase. More so, that I've purchased it several times. Awesome product!
Aracely H.
El Monte, CA
This product gives great hair volume.! Its great overall. Grea smell, great texture, great feeling. The smell lasts and hair looks amazing. My hair is in between curly and wavy and it gives it amazing volume which is amazing cause without volume it looks pretty bad this is a heaven product.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this