TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Britt M.
Wouldn’t say this gave me any volume. It was an okay conditioner. Conditioned my hair and made it soft and manageable, but didn’t offer anything special or really wow me.
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all tresemee conditioners.They smell amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft.I have blonde hair but a natural brunette and this stuff is awesome for the dryness
Brenda L.
I use these because I feel like these are the only one that helps me and it smells great and has a great amonth and helps my hair I recommend this to anyone is looking for products I help your hair and hydration
Kayden L.
This conditioner work amazing. The best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tired. It makes your hair smell amazing and last all day pretty much. I think this shampoo and conditioner is the best. I will definitely keep buying.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the conditioner I’m currently using. It has a great smell, a tad bit pricey but not too bad, and it works very well keeping my hair soft and smooth all day!
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
This is an incredibly awesome product! I started using it when I lived with my sister. It's what she uses. I had been using it for about a week and got my first compliment that my hair was very shiny ! (Not oily) I proudly kept using and the compliments kept coming! When I go out to the bar or club I get lots of compliments plus people (strangers even) can't resist also touching my hair! It's fine, thin, and very straight. Won't do much but very pretty and shiny and healthy looking!
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Tresemme has been my number one drugstore brand when it comes to hair care! I have a lot of their hair products and this conditioner is the best!! It’s very affordable (sometimes you can find the combo pack) leaves my hair feeling so silky soft, not drying, smells great, and doesn’t have that icky build up. If your looking for something that is salon quality but don’t want to pay the outrageous price tag, I would definitely consider this!!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
super cheap and smells heavenly. A small amount goes a long way even on thick and long hair . If you get the extremely big one with the pump then take the pump off because it only gives you a little dot every time that isn't enough but other then that I absolutely love this conditioner. It Takes my bad matted hair that hasn't been brushed in days and turns it silky smooth.
Jazmin A.
I like this I just feel like I have to use so much product to get it to smooth my hair nicely and not leave it with so many tangles which I don't like. It's target to give you more volume which I don't think it helps so much with it but that's just my opinion
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
TRESemme is a great brand for hair care products, They have a wide range
for all hair types. I trust TRESemme to give me the hair that I want. I
have used TRESemme for years and I trust that they will always take
your hair to the next level. You can purchase their product anywhere and
they aren't that expensive. I highly recommend!
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this