TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
Tresseme has the best shampoo and conditioner for the price. I’ve tried other expensive brands before and this remains my favorite. It is the only shampoo and conditioner I currently use.
Dora M.
Whenever I can't find my go to Suave shampoo, I'll go for this one. I just don't care for the smell, that's the thing that makes me it my backup, it's not that it smells bad or anything, I just don't care for it.
Molly H.
Love love love this conditioner. Keeps my hair hydrated and doesn’t leave a residue or dry my scalp. Love the soft smell. Is a little pricey for my liking but always worth the money.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
This brand of conditioner is amazing I always use this brand it's affordable and comes in a huge bottle which last s long time. My hair always feels amazing after I use this conditioner.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Tresemme is right next to Pantene in terms of quality. It’s junk that will only make hair look good for a short period of time. With regular use the health of your hair will decline.
Niki W.
Denver, CO
If you follow up with the shampoo and use this conditioner as a deep conditioner this will work really well for your hair as well as if you use a great moisturizer after the use.
Keisha H.
This stuff smells great. Great price for the bottle size. Cant use long term , it personally makes my hair feel super dry with long term use but still recommend if tight budget.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of the better drugstore products you can find. My go to product that I’ll get if i don’t purchase my higher end hair product. Great price and makes your hair look amazing
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Great value for a great price! My thick hair makes this a wonderful choice considering I can never find a right conditioner that doesn’t make my hair oily! Thanks Tresemme
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all tresemee conditioners.They smell amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft.I have blonde hair but a natural brunette and this stuff is awesome for the dryness
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this