TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I'm a total fan of this shampoo and conditioner. I read a review about it being a great option for affordable volumizing shampoo and conditioner and I was pleasantly surprised by it. I've been using it ever since. If you watch for sales, you can sometimes get two of the pump size large bottles for $7. When that happens, I definitely stock up. It's a great product.
Stephanie s.
Treseme is a product I generally go for when shopping for shampoo and conditioner on a budget. I found it to be better than some of the other brands, but you do get what you pay for. It does make your hair soft and shiny I give it that, but it doesn't do as the label says. For example dry scalp. I use the product for that extra purpose but for me it never helped. I've used many different brands and they seem to do the same thing which is wash my hair, make it soft, and silky smooth. If you're buying this product with the intentions of getting a product that washes your hair and is affordable then I'd go for this brand. If you want one that does as the label says I'd recommend salon recommended brands.
Heather R.
I love the Tresemme 24 body conditioner because it leaves my hair with volume and does not weigh it down like many conditioners do. I have very fine to thin hair and it's always a struggle to find something that works well with my hair type. This is the first conditioner that I have found that I absolutely love and will continue to use.
Megan W.
I like the tresemme products and think they smell good. However after I use this product for a while I feel like I have to switch products and then go back to it to finish the bottle. I don’t know what it is but I feel like it stops working as well when my hair gets use to it. But anytime after not using it a while it works well.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My hair is thin and fine and tends to be oily close to my scalp.  TRESemme Healthy Volume Conditioner isn't a bad product it just doesn't add volume, and it weighed my hair down a little.  I've used better conditioners.  It just didn't do what I hope it would. It's a good price, not too expensive.  Just didn't work for me.
Makinzie J.
I really liked this product but it is just too thick for my hair type. I would recommend to someone with thinner hair that can be easily rinsed. My hair is thick so heavier products just make my hair oily faster. I used it for quite awhile before changing shampoo and conditioners to other brands. It is a nice product but I would try again if here were a different formula that could be a little lighter. The product lasts a long time which is nice to not have to run to the store often to get hair products. Overall it’s nice but not ideal for my hair type.
Ms N.
This is a great product...I love the packaging and I love how acfordable it is...it works great on my hair. .leaves it feeling soft and has a lovely shine to it...I highly recommend this product to others and I will be repurchase get it again in the future.
Corina S.
Nashville
This conditioner does great when leaving your hair smooth and soft. While leaving a nice scent, it could be better on strengthening the hair. Great if you don’t need that strengthening. Good for those who haven’t colored or treated their hair, like myself.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I really like this conditioner. It’s not crazy expensive and it’s easy to find in stores. I have a dry scalp and this worked well for me. It smells great and it lasts a really long time. I also love that they sell them in huge bottles, they never run out
Erin K.
I have naturally voluminous hair, and this shampoo just highlights it. Paired with the conditioner, I don’t need products to keep it up, which is great. I have problems with humidity, and this shampoo gives me volume with no frizz at all! I love it.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this