TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Stephanie s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Treseme is a product I generally go for when shopping for shampoo and conditioner on a budget. I found it to be better than some of the other brands, but you do get what you pay for. It does make your hair soft and shiny I give it that, but it doesn't do as the label says. For example dry scalp. I use the product for that extra purpose but for me it never helped. I've used many different brands and they seem to do the same thing which is wash my hair, make it soft, and silky smooth. If you're buying this product with the intentions of getting a product that washes your hair and is affordable then I'd go for this brand. If you want one that does as the label says I'd recommend salon recommended brands.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the tresemme products and think they smell good. However after I use this product for a while I feel like I have to switch products and then go back to it to finish the bottle. I don’t know what it is but I feel like it stops working as well when my hair gets use to it. But anytime after not using it a while it works well.
Makinzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product but it is just too thick for my hair type. I would recommend to someone with thinner hair that can be easily rinsed. My hair is thick so heavier products just make my hair oily faster. I used it for quite awhile before changing shampoo and conditioners to other brands. It is a nice product but I would try again if here were a different formula that could be a little lighter. The product lasts a long time which is nice to not have to run to the store often to get hair products. Overall it’s nice but not ideal for my hair type.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is thin and fine and tends to be oily close to my scalp.  TRESemme Healthy Volume Conditioner isn't a bad product it just doesn't add volume, and it weighed my hair down a little.  I've used better conditioners.  It just didn't do what I hope it would. It's a good price, not too expensive.  Just didn't work for me.
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this conditioner leaves my hair so oily even with it being very dry. Also I have used this brand for awhile left and came back but I feel like it makes your hair shed more then usually. Not only did I notice I asked around and have heard from other people. Losing hair is not something I'm fond of.
Ms N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product...I love the packaging and I love how acfordable it is...it works great on my hair. .leaves it feeling soft and has a lovely shine to it...I highly recommend this product to others and I will be repurchase get it again in the future.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner. It’s not crazy expensive and it’s easy to find in stores. I have a dry scalp and this worked well for me. It smells great and it lasts a really long time. I also love that they sell them in huge bottles, they never run out
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this leaves my hair! I have weird wavy hair natural hair and this condition (along with the shampoo) help tame it! My hair feels soooo soft and healthy! I love my morning hair now because of this! Definitely something I recommend!
L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser recommended I use shampoo and conditioner for my long curly hair, since it gets so dry. Man I was disappointed. Love the smell and I think it wants to be strong enough for those of us who need a take charge conditioner, but it just can't get there. After using it for a month I had to stop because it was so drying to my hair and scalp. I give it a second star because it does smell good, but other than that, it sadly wasn't the conditioner for me. TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well to condition my hair. It is affordable and overall pretty good. My only complaint is that it leads to some build up if I use it as my daily conditioner. I will continue to purchase as part of my hair product rotation.
Sophia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this