TRESemmé 24 Hour Root Boost Spray uploaded by Kristy M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Give your hair and your day a glamorous lift with Tresemme 24 Hour Root Boost Spray. It's a weightless styling spray that gives a nice body and volume to your hair without weighing it down or letting it fall limp through the day.

• Builds body and bounce in your hair
  • Lasts for 24 hours
  • Zaps flat roots and adds volume

Use Tresemme 24 Hour Root Boost Spray to zap flat roots and make your hair look thick and good all day.

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I have used this product a numerous times and I really like the body it gives me at the roots. It can easily help me make my hairstyle look healthier , sexier ! Worth the price! Great value for sure. I highly recommend it to others as well! I even bought one for my sister and she loves it !
Nancy V.
Minnesota
This was my default volumizing spray almost a decade ago! If the formula is still the same, then you're in for a treat no matter the texture of your hair! I think the price point is perfect for the amount of product you get too.
Joscelyn M.
I have naturally curly hair and typically let it air dry. On days that I do blow dry my hair, I like to use this product to help give my hair body and boost my roots. I use it lightly so I don’t get oily roots through the day!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This boosting spray is great. It really works well. It lathers in my hair very well. It’s a great price, has a nice fresh cleaning smell too it. It’s a very good product. I was very satisfied with the way it made my hair feel.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I have very thin, baby fine hair and I always need Something to give it some “life”. This does that! Spray some on your fingers and run it through your roots and voila! Affordable and it works. Can’t ask for much more.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
For a thickening spray from the drug store I would consider this to be a top of the list product for sure! For the price it’s a steal! This makes sure my ‘do looks voluminous. There is always room for improvement
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I like using this spray for when I need a little extra volume. I have brown highlighted hair and am constantly playing around with new products. I prefer to use this product on wet hair before I blow dry.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this and just wish there was a different smell to it because my eyes water! I use this because sometimes my hair gets flat and boring from frequent washes or oiliness depending on the season. I use the root booster on those off days and love the price!! Sometimes I wish it would come out of the container easier because it drips and makes a mess. But maybe that's just how i do it lol
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I apply this product directly to my scalp after I get out of the shower and work through to the ends of my hair I either let it dry by air or I will use a hair dryer and blow dry it. It creates tons of volume
Brittany D.
My hair is super fine and flat and never has much body or volume to it. I tried this root lifter and it worked ok but didn't last longer than a couple of hours. Would've been better if it had lasted longer.
Kim G.
Does this product actually work?
Stefanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product after using it make your hair look oily or shining the following day? I have this problem with Paul Mitchell's Root Spray, it's great when I first apply it but later or the next day I look like I haven't washed my hair in days!
Taylor C.
Charleston, WV
Is this a product that can be used on thick curly hair?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
I have very thin hair, would this product help when styling to keep it from falling flat so quickly?
Mimi F.
Does this really give your hair lift? Does it leave your hair dull?