BY TRESEMMÉ

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo helps maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Formulated with Silk proteins, TRESemme 24 Hour Body volumizing shampoo is light enough for daily use to keep your hair from falling flat. Enjoy shine, softness and the ultimate body and bounce - every hour of the day. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this make your hair healthy looking with volume?? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to others? 1 Answers
  • I've tried TRESemmé before but not this specific one how well doe...2 Answers
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand, I have super long straight hair so it's really hard to find something that will manage it right. I had a problem where every time after washing it, instead of it being nice, smooth and silky it would get tough and frizzy. This brand always helps me tame it and helps it look healthy.
Najma M.
Najma M.
Lewiston, ME
This has been an amazing product for my hair! My hair is usually very thin! After I washed my hair with this product my hair was just so much fuller and looks so much healthier and shinier I love this product and would highly highly recommend it to others who have thin and dry lifeless hair!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
This shampoo is amazing!!! For the price it does exactly what you would expect from "professional quality". It leaves hair noticeably clean, no grease, but it doesn't tear up your hair. Also, the shampoo helps with body and doesn't leave hair flat. Totally recommend for 24 hour body. :)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Wallkill, NY
At first it was helping my hair but then it started to dry it out. I know it was this because all my other products have not changed. ☹️ I'm really sad I wasted my time and money on something that hurt my hair when I am trying to grow it out.
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
I really love this product. Love how soft it leaves my hair and smells great. It's very long lasting. My hair is straight. Target is where I bought this product. I was satisfied and will buy again. I recommend for you to try.
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best it works really well I love it it's very very ortho affordable and it works really well if you can via any pharmacy and makes my hair so healthy and then recommend over to try amand I can buy it every time
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Mt Washington, KY
This is my go to shampoo at Walmart. I love the smell of it and the way it make my hair feel. Having oily brown hair makes me have to wash my hair a lot more than normal. But I can usually go 3 days when I use this.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I just started using this shampoo and I've been happy wit the results. The smell is incredible and I've noticed a minimal amount of volume with the shampoo, but I love the amount of shine and hydrations it gives me
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
This product kept my hair volumized and moisturized. It left it bouncy and shiny, and compared to others, it gives you all day volume. I bought it at my local publix. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Trisha V.
Trisha V.
Maynard
I like to swap the brand of shampoos I use every so often it this is one of my go to brands. This one today is "healthy volume" and it really does give a touch of volume to your hair.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Does this make your hair healthy looking with volume??
Reina R.
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
I've tried TRESemmé before but not this specific one how well does it make your hair healthy because my hair is lifeless help !
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
How does this compare to others?