BY TRESEMMÉ

There isn’t enough time in the day to worry about your hair! Let your hair bounce back, bold and full. The volumizing products in the 24 Hour Body Volume collection give big body and hold- letting you achieve all the dramatic styles you desire. The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat. This volumizing conditioner provides the perfect level of conditioning for manageable, easier-to-style strands, breakage prevention and supreme softness— to give your tresses a lift all day long. Fragrance description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have tresemme healthy volume a 4-5 which is pretty reasonable since there could be better products out there I haven't tried. I only put this from the nape of my neck down to give my lifeless hair some moisture and it does add volume given if you use it right especially if you have limp straight hair.. may notice more if you curl your hair. Your hair will still remain soft and full.
Destiny G.
Such a great product perfect for my hair. If you haven't bought it yet what are you waiting for? MY hair is dark brown and thick and this does wonders. I bought it in Walmart very affordable price. I totally recommend it! SO go get yours now! Hope you guys enjoy it the way I do.
Alexis P.
Swedesboro, NJ
My hair is thin and can look greasy and weighed down easily but this conditioner gives me natural volume without the downsides. My hair is lighter and fuller without being heavy and dry. I love using it in pair with the shampoo as well.
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
Honestly , I don't like it , maybe it doesn't goes only with my hair ,I don't know coz my hair falls more and more than before !!
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
TRESemme has been a favorite conditioner of mine for about a year now. I used it at my sister in laws house during a visit and got hooked! It's hard to find a conditioner that leaves my biracial hair feeling silky without the buildup so I was estatic when I came across TRESemmes healthy volume condtioner. It's now the only brand I use.
Rosie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love using this product. it leaves ur hair smooth and soft. my hair use to be oily and ever since i switched to this product ive noticed my hair not oily any more its a must try
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Love tresemme and love this conditioner but if I use it too frequently without switching it leaves my hair dry and brittle. I use this when I’m wanting natural bigger hair. It definitely does well adding volume!
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
The only shampoo I use even when traveling I take the travel size! Great volume and smell delicious!
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT
I've been using this on and off for awhile great for my hair because it's so fine I need all the volume I can get this helps I like to switch my hair products ups this one I keep coming back to and very affordable also I have oily hair this product helps it makes my hair so soft to!!! You don't need much if you have fine hair like me which Hugh bottle last a long time
Shaylene S.
Fayetteville, NC
This has got to be my favorite tresemme product! Its my go to everyday use! Its decent priced. It smells AMAZING. It leaves my hair silky smooth and plump! I mean FULL of volume and my hair is normal very thin, dull, and flat looking. Also this never leaves behind the build up in my hair that I tend to experience from other products. I love love love tresemme!
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
Does it weigh your hair down?
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this

Walmart