BY TRESEMMÉ

There isn’t enough time in the day to worry about your hair! Let your hair bounce back, bold and full. The volumizing products in the 24 Hour Body Volume collection give big body and hold- letting you achieve all the dramatic styles you desire. The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat. This volumizing conditioner provides the perfect level of conditioning for manageable, easier-to-style strands, breakage prevention and supreme softness— to give your tresses a lift all day long. Fragrance description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication. see more...

Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice conditioner! I love the smell! A little goes a long way so it lasts awhile which is great!
Melissa C.
Chewelah
Purchased at: Walmart
Using this conditioner with tressmme shampoo works great! It gives me lots of volume for my long thick hair. Has a great scent that lasts all day. Ali, leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiney.
Alisha H.
My hairstylist recommended this and I love it. My hair feels clean and doesn’t have a build up like other brands.
Raven w.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice light smell and felt nice and silky some volume not much but was light weight and performed to expectations based on price. Budget friendly for switching up shampoo and conditioner
yesina s.
I have been using this for the past 2 months and makes my hair so smooth and slickly and shiny and my hair smells good through the day. I don't know if it's good for hair color. It's good for any scalp and I'm really satisfied with this and not disappointed.
mariana r.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is great, it’s my actual one and it really worked for me. The package is awesome and easy to use and it last a lot
Shelby 🌟.
Madison
Conditioner is a must for my hair, and I sometimes even condition twice just to get my hair feeling silky smooth! Tresemme is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner brands because it is so easy to get from numerous store that are close to me and isn't a hassle!
autumn h.
Amherstdale, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great voluminous conditioner. It is very affordable and the quality of it is spectacular.
Sunsirae A.
This is the brand that my family uses for shampoo and conditioner. We all have different types of textures but it works good with all of them. My daughters love the scent of it as well. Would recommend!
Ashley L.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
One of my favs it leave my hair feeling soft and still light. I also put it in a water bottle with water for my daughters curls.
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
Does it weigh your hair down?
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this

Amazon