Brittany A.
York
I try not to apply much conditioner to my hair to avoid looking oily but will apply shampoo real good than rinse than apply a little more a light layer over my hair and apply just a small amount of conditioner about more than half way down all the way to the tips run water over what's left on my hands than mix my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. But over all I really like the brand. Love the way it smells too. Last me a long time too as long as my daughter doesn't get into it lol.