TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner

TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Conditioner will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down.

Cómo funciona con cabello decolorado?
I’d love to know if this product helps repair or have light weight to damaged hair ? TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner
Start your review of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
I like this product TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner , I like that this conditioner gave my hair long lasting volumen through out the day. This product really is professional quality.
Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite conditioners. My hair gets so tangled so I'm pretty picky with my conditioners. This is a great affordable one. It smells good. It makes my hair soft and untangled. This bottle has last me awhile too. I will definitely repurchase.
Cristina C.
Watsonville, CA
This product smells good and it gives your hair great volume, I have straight long heavy hair and this product got it looking fabulous and away from being flat. It's also very good when brushing after the shower it helps detangle the hair after being wet.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love tresemme products they make my hair feel so silky and clean and shiny it's just a feel good product its price is competitive with other name brand products yes I would definitely recommend you give this product a try and see for yourself
Carli M.
Louisville, KY
I love almost all TRESemmé products! I have long, fine, straight blonde hair and this conditioner gives my hair a lot more volume and life but keeps it soft and shiny. I always buy TRESemmé shampoo/conditioner but I do switch out the type every time I buy because I don't want the same chemicals building up in my hair. I will be purchasing the healthy volume this next time!
Ashley G.
Wytheville, VA
Love this shampoo visible body all day. I like the smell and the price is exceptional for the quality.
Camille  P.
This product leaves your hair soft and silky with a natural sheen! I give really good and noticeable body and volume.
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume Conditioner uploaded by Danielle D.
I've been using this on and off for awhile great for my hair because it's so fine I need all the volume I can get this helps I like to switch my hair products ups this one I keep coming back to and very affordable also I have oily hair this product helps it makes my hair so soft to!!! You don't need much if you have fine hair like me which Hugh bottle last a long time
Liya T.
Northfield, MN
The only problem I have with this conditioner is that it makes my hair rough and brittle after using it.
Karina R.
This hair conditioner leaves my hair so soft and smelling good and it actually stops my hair from frizzin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gloria O.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 2 ans
Mountainsandwater T. il y a un an
Yes it does! Lightweight gelatin And amino acids as well as hydrolysis protein all help fill in the ‘chinks’ in the hairs cuticle armor. Designed for fine and limp hair, protein adds strength and shape without heavy moisturizing. I fee the dimethicone seals it in as well during the hot sweaty summers when hair is exposed to chlorine and the suns damage. I co wash with it sometimes and use it as a lightweight leave in:)
Gloria O.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 2 ans
Joseph K. il y a 2 ans
i love TRESemmé’s products! they keep moisture locked in your hair and give it a nice shine!