BY TRESEMMÉ

There isn’t enough time in the day to worry about your hair! Let your hair bounce back, bold and full. The volumizing products in the 24 Hour Body Volume collection give big body and hold- letting you achieve all the dramatic styles you desire. The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat. This volumizing conditioner provides the perfect level of conditioning for manageable, easier-to-style strands, breakage prevention and supreme softness— to give your tresses a lift all day long. Fragrance description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication. see more...

Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this conditioner. I use it with the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo. It smells amazing. It’s SO affordable and sold at the drug store. It really does condition the hair well without weighing it down, which is important for me because I have really fine hair. I definitely recommend this.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Fortunately my hair is relatively low maintenance so I don't need a lot from my conditioner. I do think that this product works well to provide a smooth finish and some body, although I wouldn't go as far as "24 Hour" without using some additional products to finish the look.
LA F.
I have been using Tresemme for years. I find that this a really good brand considering how affordable it is. The conditioner makes my hair really silky. It is as if I used a hair mask. I will continue using this product for a long time, it is a classic.
abby c.
Coatesville, IN
TRESemme hair products are so affordable and they get the job done. My grandma has been using this brand for years, and she always buys us the shampoo and conditioners for every holiday. They last forever and work great. LOVE the pump!
Lisset R.
VAN NUYS, CA
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a good conditioner I really like the way it leaves your hair. When the hair is tangled and you use this conditioner it really helps detangle it and also I use this with the shampoo very good combination
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My hair is thin and fine and tends to be oily close to my scalp.  TRESemme Healthy Volume Conditioner isn't a bad product it just doesn't add volume, and it weighed my hair down a little.  I've used better conditioners.  It just didn't do what I hope it would. It's a good price, not too expensive.  Just didn't work for me.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I really liked this product but it is just too thick for my hair type. I would recommend to someone with thinner hair that can be easily rinsed. My hair is thick so heavier products just make my hair oily faster. I used it for quite awhile before changing shampoo and conditioners to other brands. It is a nice product but I would try again if here were a different formula that could be a little lighter. The product lasts a long time which is nice to not have to run to the store often to get hair products. Overall it’s nice but not ideal for my hair type.
Erin K.
I have naturally voluminous hair, and this shampoo just highlights it. Paired with the conditioner, I don’t need products to keep it up, which is great. I have problems with humidity, and this shampoo gives me volume with no frizz at all! I love it.
Lori L.
My hair dresser recommended I use shampoo and conditioner for my long curly hair, since it gets so dry. Man I was disappointed. Love the smell and I think it wants to be strong enough for those of us who need a take charge conditioner, but it just can't get there. After using it for a month I had to stop because it was so drying to my hair and scalp. I give it a second star because it does smell good, but other than that, it sadly wasn't the conditioner for me. TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner Luxurious Moisture
Brittany A.
York
I try not to apply much conditioner to my hair to avoid looking oily but will apply shampoo real good than rinse than apply a little more a light layer over my hair and apply just a small amount of conditioner about more than half way down all the way to the tips run water over what's left on my hands than mix my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. But over all I really like the brand. Love the way it smells too. Last me a long time too as long as my daughter doesn't get into it lol.
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
Does it weigh your hair down?
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this

Amazon