BY TRESEMMÉ

There isn’t enough time in the day to worry about your hair! Let your hair bounce back, bold and full. The volumizing products in the 24 Hour Body Volume collection give big body and hold- letting you achieve all the dramatic styles you desire. The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat. This volumizing conditioner provides the perfect level of conditioning for manageable, easier-to-style strands, breakage prevention and supreme softness— to give your tresses a lift all day long. Fragrance description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication. see more...

Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this conditioner. I use it with the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo. It smells amazing. It’s SO affordable and sold at the drug store. It really does condition the hair well without weighing it down, which is important for me because I have really fine hair. I definitely recommend this.
Shelby 🌟.
Madison
Conditioner is a must for my hair, and I sometimes even condition twice just to get my hair feeling silky smooth! Tresemme is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner brands because it is so easy to get from numerous store that are close to me and isn't a hassle!
LA F.
I have been using Tresemme for years. I find that this a really good brand considering how affordable it is. The conditioner makes my hair really silky. It is as if I used a hair mask. I will continue using this product for a long time, it is a classic.
abby c.
Coatesville, IN
TRESemme hair products are so affordable and they get the job done. My grandma has been using this brand for years, and she always buys us the shampoo and conditioners for every holiday. They last forever and work great. LOVE the pump!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: Target
Although this conditioner fell short in the big volume category, I think it is a great value for the conditioner aspect of leaving me with healthy strong and vivacious hair in look and texture. It ends up being a great value!
Hannah S.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product for the Walmart aisles but I’d recommend putting more money into your conditioner if you want soft and smooth hair. Conditioner is one of those products where you should be willing to spend a little more.
Lisset R.
VAN NUYS, CA
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a good conditioner I really like the way it leaves your hair. When the hair is tangled and you use this conditioner it really helps detangle it and also I use this with the shampoo very good combination
yesina s.
I have been using this for the past 2 months and makes my hair so smooth and slickly and shiny and my hair smells good through the day. I don't know if it's good for hair color. It's good for any scalp and I'm really satisfied with this and not disappointed.
Raven w.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice light smell and felt nice and silky some volume not much but was light weight and performed to expectations based on price. Budget friendly for switching up shampoo and conditioner
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My hair is thin and fine and tends to be oily close to my scalp.  TRESemme Healthy Volume Conditioner isn't a bad product it just doesn't add volume, and it weighed my hair down a little.  I've used better conditioners.  It just didn't do what I hope it would. It's a good price, not too expensive.  Just didn't work for me.
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
Does it weigh your hair down?
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this

Amazon