BY TRESEMMÉ

There isn’t enough time in the day to worry about your hair! Let your hair bounce back, bold and full. The volumizing products in the 24 Hour Body Volume collection give big body and hold- letting you achieve all the dramatic styles you desire. The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat. This volumizing conditioner provides the perfect level of conditioning for manageable, easier-to-style strands, breakage prevention and supreme softness— to give your tresses a lift all day long. Fragrance description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication. see more...

Stephanie s.
Treseme is a product I generally go for when shopping for shampoo and conditioner on a budget. I found it to be better than some of the other brands, but you do get what you pay for. It does make your hair soft and shiny I give it that, but it doesn't do as the label says. For example dry scalp. I use the product for that extra purpose but for me it never helped. I've used many different brands and they seem to do the same thing which is wash my hair, make it soft, and silky smooth. If you're buying this product with the intentions of getting a product that washes your hair and is affordable then I'd go for this brand. If you want one that does as the label says I'd recommend salon recommended brands.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My hair is thin and fine and tends to be oily close to my scalp.  TRESemme Healthy Volume Conditioner isn't a bad product it just doesn't add volume, and it weighed my hair down a little.  I've used better conditioners.  It just didn't do what I hope it would. It's a good price, not too expensive.  Just didn't work for me.
Makinzie J.
I really liked this product but it is just too thick for my hair type. I would recommend to someone with thinner hair that can be easily rinsed. My hair is thick so heavier products just make my hair oily faster. I used it for quite awhile before changing shampoo and conditioners to other brands. It is a nice product but I would try again if here were a different formula that could be a little lighter. The product lasts a long time which is nice to not have to run to the store often to get hair products. Overall it’s nice but not ideal for my hair type.
Corina S.
Nashville
This conditioner does great when leaving your hair smooth and soft. While leaving a nice scent, it could be better on strengthening the hair. Great if you don’t need that strengthening. Good for those who haven’t colored or treated their hair, like myself.
Erin K.
I have naturally voluminous hair, and this shampoo just highlights it. Paired with the conditioner, I don’t need products to keep it up, which is great. I have problems with humidity, and this shampoo gives me volume with no frizz at all! I love it.
Lori L.
My hair dresser recommended I use shampoo and conditioner for my long curly hair, since it gets so dry. Man I was disappointed. Love the smell and I think it wants to be strong enough for those of us who need a take charge conditioner, but it just can't get there. After using it for a month I had to stop because it was so drying to my hair and scalp. I give it a second star because it does smell good, but other than that, it sadly wasn't the conditioner for me. TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner Luxurious Moisture
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
Love the way this leaves my hair! I have weird wavy hair natural hair and this condition (along with the shampoo) help tame it! My hair feels soooo soft and healthy! I love my morning hair now because of this! Definitely something I recommend!
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I always love the tresemme conditioners they smell really great and are nice and thick and come in a huge bottle which you get a lot of product in they always leave my hair feeling nice and soft and it makes it very easy for me to detangle
Brittany A.
York
I try not to apply much conditioner to my hair to avoid looking oily but will apply shampoo real good than rinse than apply a little more a light layer over my hair and apply just a small amount of conditioner about more than half way down all the way to the tips run water over what's left on my hands than mix my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. But over all I really like the brand. Love the way it smells too. Last me a long time too as long as my daughter doesn't get into it lol.
Selena H.
I love this conditioner! I have used it since I was 13, I've tried others but have always came back to this brand. I love how it makes my hair really soft right after applying it. The smell is amazing and it lasts for atleast 24 hrs!
Madeleine R.
Harvey, LA
Does it weigh your hair down?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this