BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo & Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat while providing a perfect level of conditioning. Formulated to be light enough for daily use.

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Erie, PA
I am currently using this only because I ran out of the shampoo I usually use and the store didn't have any more of Paul Mitchell:(

Pro: gets the job done of washing hair and smells decent, cheaper than a lot of brands, easy to find in stores

Cons: I have thin hair that gets greasy easily and often, it's important for me to have a shampoo that removes all dirt and oil and I don't believe this shampoo does all that. After using my hair still feels somewhat oily
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
I tried this particular shampoo because I have no volume or at least not a lot to be on the safe side. My volume are all the the bottom and not on top. This shampoo smells very nice and makes my hair soft and gave me some volume. Perhaps with continue use I'll see more results. Also it's not extremely expensive and lasts for ever such a big bottle!:)
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
At first I didn't think Tresemme Healthy Volume would add volume to my hair. I was surprised on how great my hair looked. I used it along with the conditioner. The formula of the shampoo & conditioner is light weight. Which is why I think my hair had more volume. The only thing I didn't like was how the conditioner didn't moisturizer as much..
Dennee x.
Dennee x.
Love tresemme shampoos! I have long, thing straight hair, and this shampoo helps me attain more volume. It does require me to style and use frizz control products in addition to using the shampoo, but its very enriching and gives me healthy hair. I don't think the 24hr body claim is true unless you have styled your hair right after washing.
Erika B.
Erika B.
chicago,il
I tend to alternate between this shampoo and one other. I love this one because the scent may not be as strong however this shampoo leaves my hair not just soft but extremely healthy. My hair is chemically treated and it still manages to be healthy. I have to thank this shampoo for it , I've been using it for years and it's still my fave.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Haysi, VA
I have used TRESemmé for years. Love the products. The 24-hour bodyusually holds my hair for a good while but I work 12 hour shifts in an ER and I have THICK THICK hair but it is flat! I usually end up having to tease and use freezing hair spray to keep the volume. Will use this product if I don't have my normal TRESemmé with Keratin.
Kalin B.
Kalin B.
I like the fact that this product is meant to be lightweight so it can be used on a daily basis- it gives my hair more volume and smells pretty good although the scent isn't too prominent so people with scent allergies could use it. This product did exactly what it said it would and I would recommend it!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
My hair is very fine and thin and this shampoo really helps my hair and makes it thicker and fuller and lasts the entire day. Great product for any types of hair, especially if you're looking for a fuller lasting look. Tresemme is a great brand and I'd highly recommend their products to anyone.
Kimber S.
Kimber S.
Fulton, IL
I have used this product for 2 weeks. I feel like my hair has a lot of volume. I use this shampoo every other day. I bought the shampoo at Wal-Mart. It has helped my thick hair be less tangled and much more healthy. I really like this product and would continue to use.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I love this shampoo. It does the job it needs to do and when matched with it's conditioner it works lovely. I have thin, straight hair so I'm always looking for a little extra volume and this gives it to me. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for the same thing.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Sharjah
Erika M.
Erika M.
Is this safe for color treated hair?