BY TRESEMMÉ

April V.
Gave my super straight and fine hair some volume with blow drying. The bottle is super convenient and product smells good. Left my hair a bit sticky so I try not to use too much of product. It seems a little goes a long way anyways.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is an ok product for me. Nothing too exciting. I didn't see any difference in volume with my hair. I have lived in high humidity and as soon as I walked outside my hair became flat again. For it to claim long lasting and in high humidity I would expect more. Also leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I would not buy this product again.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I honestly didn't like this product that much it seem like a typical hairspray nothing really more it didn't create volume or sculpt like it should. But I did like the bottle I like the way it sprays it's not so direct like a normal hairspray type product
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I really liked this product the first time I used it but after 4 uses the pump broke with an almost full bottle of product. Very disappointed in the packaging. If the packaging was more durable I'd definitely try again because it did seem effective the times I was able to use.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
This product is an okay product. I like how the spray nozzle is really easy to handle. The product actually keeps my hair nice and it did meet some expectations of mine. I would buy it again because it did work and it’s very easy to use.
Influenster M.
Ok, this product is a good product but I find it very very sticky. There is some gels that I have tried that aren’t sticky and work well. This one works well but its extremely sticky on the hair it makes your hair look very very stiff! But other than that its good... i mean it is gel
Brianda S.
I feel like this product does give you a lot of volume/body but with that being said you have to have an easy hand or your hair can end up looking really oily/greasy. I do love this product (when I don't over do it 😂)
Keely T.
I love the spray gel! I definitely always go with spray gel over just regular hair spray. This specific spray gel doesn’t leave my hair too hard or leave flakey ness. I’m a repeat buyer and highly recommend.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I highly recommend using this product because it easily tames crazy hair. If you're in a rush and need a quick hairdo you can use this product. It's inexpensive and sold almost everywhere. I love this brand and have been using it for about 9 years on and off.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this it really hold my hair long lasting amazing scent it's great on the go too everyone asks me how I got it and they end up buying it tooo smells lovely no room for improvement needed at all