TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
I don't see anymore body/volume than normal while using this product, but I do really enjoy the type of texture it gives my hair. My hair is very fine, but also very thick. As in I have a lot of hair. So styling my hair can be annoying to say the least. I spray this into my hair prior to using heating tools. Then I can do anything to my hair, with no unwanted flyaways. It also completely eliminates my use of hair spray (which I personally hate) and smells nice.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Okay hair spray. Makes hair a bit crunchy and nozzle can get stuck if too much spray dries on it. Decent if you need to keep hair looking the same during a very very busy night out but otherwise I steer clear of using the spray gel.

Spray gel would work for someone looking to keep all fly-aways down for a long time and if hair texture was not a concern.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is like magic. My hair is thick and it's hard to keep it all in place, but this does the job. It works very well and it really does last all day long. I have super thick hair and dyed it so much that it's a combo of colors and with my roots dark brown, looks ombre. I tell my friends to use this product because it works so good.
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
I Have Been Using This Product Sense My Highschool Years i Don't Use It Every Day But i Do Use It Ones And A While And It Works GREAT. i Love The Smell Is Not Strong Is A Light Fresh Smell It Does Not Leave Things On Your Hair Like Other Products This Product Is A Must Have It Could Be For A Everyday Use MUST BUY !
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sculpting gel is amazing I give it 5 stars because it actually does what it says it's going to do it's available at various retailers and I will be purchasing it again if you're going to sell your hair and it doesn't hold very well I recommend this product because it will hold your hair
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fenton, MI
I loved this product for being able to get my fine straight hair have a beachy wavy look. I use it most often in the summertime, seems to help with frizzy mess in the humidity. I would recommend to someone with fine straight hair like myself to give a little extra volume.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Hood River, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an amazing product. I like how it holds it for about 24 hours so it is long lasting. It's very useful when you go to parties or work. I don't know. My hair is somewhat thick and it is dark brown with blonde in it. I wouldn't buy it again. I only needed it once
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
I love this styling gel. It makes my hair look super good. I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is my go to styling tool when I'm getting my hair done. I have been using it for the longest I mean it's been years. And I am sticking to it. Easy and simple to use
Karmen J.
Karmen J.
North Hollywood, CA
Literally last 24 + hours. I don't really use these types of products because I don't like how they leave my hair , but this one has me hooked! Very natural feeling and still works. Not expensive at all, I recommend you all purchase this item. It's amazing.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Ashtabula, OH
Works best when I want to scrunch my hair or even when I'm done straightening my hair I will spray some in my hand and put it in my hair to hold down freeze as well! Love this product definitely one of my favorites! I will always recommend this product