TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray uploaded by Kristy M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Create Weightless Lift Professional Formula New with Volume Control Complex Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: Roots are the key to a great volume style and 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray builds body and bounce.  This formula with Volume Control Complex, volumizes roots adding body and bounce that will outlast your day.  Get awe inspiring volume with 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray.  What else would you expect from the #1 styling brand?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 13% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; *Source:  IRI Current 52 weeks

Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
I have used this product a numerous times and I really like the body it gives me at the roots. It can easily help me make my hairstyle look healthier , sexier ! Worth the price! Great value for sure. I highly recommend it to others as well! I even bought one for my sister and she loves it !
Nancy V.
Minnesota
This was my default volumizing spray almost a decade ago! If the formula is still the same, then you're in for a treat no matter the texture of your hair! I think the price point is perfect for the amount of product you get too.
Joscelyn M.
I have naturally curly hair and typically let it air dry. On days that I do blow dry my hair, I like to use this product to help give my hair body and boost my roots. I use it lightly so I don’t get oily roots through the day!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This boosting spray is great. It really works well. It lathers in my hair very well. It’s a great price, has a nice fresh cleaning smell too it. It’s a very good product. I was very satisfied with the way it made my hair feel.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I have very thin, baby fine hair and I always need Something to give it some “life”. This does that! Spray some on your fingers and run it through your roots and voila! Affordable and it works. Can’t ask for much more.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
For a thickening spray from the drug store I would consider this to be a top of the list product for sure! For the price it’s a steal! This makes sure my ‘do looks voluminous. There is always room for improvement
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I like using this spray for when I need a little extra volume. I have brown highlighted hair and am constantly playing around with new products. I prefer to use this product on wet hair before I blow dry.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this and just wish there was a different smell to it because my eyes water! I use this because sometimes my hair gets flat and boring from frequent washes or oiliness depending on the season. I use the root booster on those off days and love the price!! Sometimes I wish it would come out of the container easier because it drips and makes a mess. But maybe that's just how i do it lol
Brittany D.
My hair is super fine and flat and never has much body or volume to it. I tried this root lifter and it worked ok but didn't last longer than a couple of hours. Would've been better if it had lasted longer.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I apply this product directly to my scalp after I get out of the shower and work through to the ends of my hair I either let it dry by air or I will use a hair dryer and blow dry it. It creates tons of volume
Kim G.
Does this product actually work?
Alyssa H.
Where can u find this? And does it work for volume good?
Mimi F.
Does this really give your hair lift? Does it leave your hair dull?