TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Non-Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Sara T.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Non-Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Shary D.

BY TRESEMMÉ

With Collagen Provides Optimal Body & Fullness. Dramatic volume. Professional quality. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product 24 Hour Body Non-Aersol Hair Spray will hold your volume. see more...

Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I Like that it’s a non-aerosol spray so you’re not risking anything near hot tools. I love th body and hold I get. My hair is not frizzy, crunchy or super hard. My hair retains the bounce and softness. For the price it’s a good product. Nothing too innovative but nice.
Tristen O.
Burlington
I like using non aerosol products because they tend to keep my hair from appearing like plastic. That being said, this product has a fairly weak hold and failed at keeping my hair completely up. Not a bad product by any means.
Raven D.
Love it! Now I have really really curly black hair and I find that using this product after washing my hair keeps my curls look fresh and sorta bouncy. Now at first the product is very sticky but that shortly goes away. It does have a keen smell to it but nothing that I can't handle. Overall, I like this product and I would recommend it.
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
I do enjoy this product, it is extremely light and feels like you're wearing nothing and doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff in anyway. Only problem I have is that it doesn't always hold. Depending how I style it, it may or may not hold. On the days it does, it's great, but for my hair (which gets frizzy) it doesn't always hold up to it. I think this product would be amazing IF my hair didn't frizz up so much.
Shyanna B.
This non-aerosol hair spray is good if your looking for a good hold with out the crunch! It's very moveable, yet still keeps the hairs in place! Doesn't have a chemical like smell so feel free to breath while hair spraying! Depending on your hair type you might have to spray a bit more than with aerosol hair spray but this is way better for the environment!
Jolene K.
East Peoria, IL
Perfect for an all day hold. I was afraid it was going to make my hair look more frizzy or not actually hold for the full 24 hours, but it did! I love it. Since it is not an aerosol can I felt i had more control as to where exactly I was spraying it. I pair it up with TRESemme mousse to complete my 'scrunch'-y look for the day!
Hanna B.
Lutz, FL
I don't really like hairspray. I think that comes from how many people I know that use too much, and have hard hair, but regardless, I don't like it. But this hairspray is good in a pinch, and sometimes my hair is too stubborn for my patience. I haven't had any issues with this hairspray, and it's convenient too.
Carolina L.
My favorite thing from this brand is their hairspray. I absolutely love it. I am a Folkloric dancer so when i perform i need to have my hair up and out of my face in a bun. However its a struggle keeping it nice and sleek. Ever since i started using this hairspray i no longer struggle like i used too.
Emma K.
This is a great hairspray if you are looking for a good hold that is not crunchy. I have finer hair so I have found that some hair sprays will become crunchy even with a small amount of product. This did not do that. I loved the fact that it was not aerosol because I felt that I had better control over the product. Would definitely purchase again!
Amanda R.
I thought this product was okay but it is not my favorite hair spray to use. It is long lasting but I didn't feel like it helped keep my hair volumized. It was effective at keeping it in place but was also effective at making it feel crunchy. It's not my go to spray.
Jossi M.
Does it really last 24 hours?
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?