BY TRESEMMÉ

Helps pump up your hair and does not weigh it down to build all day body and bounce. This formula, with our unique volume control complex and silk proteins, will keep your hair from falling flat. Plus it won t build up and is light enough for daily use. This product is not tested on animals. From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.   ; see more...

• Is this product ok to use on color treated hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue on anyone else's hair? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Expert 2 volume shampoo? Thank you!1 Answers
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo
  • "I have very fine and sparse hair that only stays bouncy and has a root lift for an hour after washing and drying." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a baby soft fine, thin hair and this shampoo paired with the conditioner really give me volume and lift." in 2 reviews
  • "Not only is it a great product but it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "This product holds volume all day and I can get 2nd day hair from using it." in 1 review
  • "I have natural straight thick hair and I love how this shampoo leaves my hair feeling very soft and full of life and I don't even use conditioner." in 1 review
Shamila S.
Queens
I would give Tresemme shampoo volume Five Stars it's a very good products for damaged dry hair so I have dry and damaged hair so it's very good for me and it's good for hair keeps it nice and silky and smooth and soft and has a good value when I straighten my hair when I blow dryer keeps it really nice and clean and it doesn't leave any like straight or anything like that it's a very good product and I recommend it to anybody it keeps nice and silky and soft and I would recommend it to anybody especially the conditioner love this product
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Definitely gives lasting volume to my hair. I have very thin hair, but a lot of it and it’s not very flattering when you have a lot of flat hair in all the wrong places. Gives my roots a nice boost and makes styling my hair so much easier. Not super soapy and doesn’t leave buildup like some shampoos. I have bleached hair, and this doesn’t make my hair dry or brittle. Very good quality for a low cost, one bottle lasts me forever. Will repurchase in the future.
Selena H.
I love this shampoo and this brand. I have used this brand since I was 13, I have tried others but I've always gone back to this brand. It takes the oil out of my hair, doesn't give me dandruff, and the cleanness lasts for a couple of days without it feeling oily. I would highly recommend this brand to others!
Larissa K.
i love this shampoo and they smell good. one draw back for me is the size of the bottles. it is hard for me to squeeze the bottle without hurting my weak wrists or without dropping the bottle. other than that the shampoo is nice it is more pricey though so i buy this very seldom. it does make my hair so soft.
Molly T.
This product is my favorite shampoo! I have had some struggles with many of the shampoos I use but this one seems to work on my hair. I love the scent and it lasts me a good 2 months or three months. I have had no issues with this product and would purchase it again!
Jessica S.
Hobart, IN
This is always my go-to shampoo because i find my hair to be super thin and flat. It gives my hair just enough body to make it look fuller and healthier after each wash. I’ve purchased and repurchased this brand time and time again so I would definitely recommend.
Thalia C.
This is one of the bestest shampoo I have ever tired. I went to the store to buy some other shampoo but 24 hour body volume caught my attention. Used it the very next day and the results were amazing. Tresseme has lived up to promise 24 hour body volume.
Megan v.
This is a great shampoo! It leaves my hair feelings so soft and moisturized after each wash! I have tried several shampoos and this one is the one I always come back to! Great brand, great product! Highly recommend!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a fan. This dries out my hair big time and I think it might be due to the chemical ingredients. The formula just does not work for me well at all. I have used it many times and it has bad results always.
Rosemarie R.
Love this shampoo. It smells absolutely amazing and it makes my hair feel so hydrated and moisturized. I’ve been using this shampoo with the conditioner set for years and I plan to continue buying it! it’s amazing!!
Kristi Z.
Is this product for body or for hair?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I usually only wash my hair every other day and want to know if this is good for that. Will my hair look as good the second day?
Jä'Lynn R.
Fayette
I've been looking for a damage repair shampoo and or conditioner and finally I found it
Felice W.
How does this compare to the Expert 2 volume shampoo? Thank you!
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Does this shampoo leave a residue on anyone else's hair?