BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo & Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without leaving it weighed down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat while providing a perfect level of conditioning. Formulated to be light enough for daily use.

• Does this make your hair healthy looking with volume?? 2 Answers
  • What shampoo do you use for your curly hair? Here is what...1 Answers
  • How good is this product in creating volume? I am looking...1 Answers
Andrea V.
I really love this hair product. My hair doesn't require much maintenance, and I feel this product is great and does it's job. It gives my hair great volume which allows me to style it in great ways very easily. My hair smells really nice after I wash it. My only problem with this product is the fragrance and perfume. It gives me allergies and I sneeze a lot while I'm washing my hair and after. But that's just A personal problem I believe. This product is great, but if you have sensitivities to certain smells I don't think this product is for you.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
I would give Tresemme shampoo volume Five Stars it's a very good products for damaged dry hair so I have dry and damaged hair so it's very good for me and it's good for hair keeps it nice and silky and smooth and soft and has a good value when I straighten my hair when I blow dryer keeps it really nice and clean and it doesn't leave any like straight or anything like that it's a very good product and I recommend it to anybody it keeps nice and silky and soft and I would recommend it to anybody especially the conditioner love this product
Lupita A.
Royston
This shampoo sadly did not work for me. I am about to try Briogeo shampoo and hopefully it helps me more. It lathers fine but it has not made an impact on my damaged hair if anything it’s made it more dry and my hair even started to fall off. Maybe it’s an ingredient in the shampoo and conditioner I have no idea or maybe it’s just my hair because not many shampoos have worked for me so maybe it’s just me I honestly do not know but maybe it works for others. I hope so at least.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Definitely gives lasting volume to my hair. I have very thin hair, but a lot of it and it’s not very flattering when you have a lot of flat hair in all the wrong places. Gives my roots a nice boost and makes styling my hair so much easier. Not super soapy and doesn’t leave buildup like some shampoos. I have bleached hair, and this doesn’t make my hair dry or brittle. Very good quality for a low cost, one bottle lasts me forever. Will repurchase in the future.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this shampoo. It does leave hair more tangly than silicone shampoos, and at first my hair did feel like straw. But after all the built-up silicone washed out and I started using the silicone-free conditioner, my hair is so much cleaner and more natural than before. I have shoulder-length, fine, poker straight hair that used to be too greasy to go to the grocery store if it had been more than 24 hours since washing. And I NEVER used conditioner before because it always added grease. Now I can run morning errands without looking scary! My only complaint is that is doesn't smell as good as other Tresemme shampoos
Selena H.
I love this shampoo and this brand. I have used this brand since I was 13, I have tried others but I've always gone back to this brand. It takes the oil out of my hair, doesn't give me dandruff, and the cleanness lasts for a couple of days without it feeling oily. I would highly recommend this brand to others!
Larissa K.
i love this shampoo and they smell good. one draw back for me is the size of the bottles. it is hard for me to squeeze the bottle without hurting my weak wrists or without dropping the bottle. other than that the shampoo is nice it is more pricey though so i buy this very seldom. it does make my hair so soft.
Lydia e.
Ruther Glen, VA
Love this brand. It’s nice and lathers well. You get a lot of product for a great price but using a lot is not necessary for a great clean scalp with voluminous hair. I love the scent too and that it’s light weight. They also do a lot of coupons so it’s nice to bring salon quality home at an affordable price
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
A friend of mine recommended Tresemme Volumizing because I always complain to her about my limping hair (hahaha). I must say she was right, because this shampoo always makes my hair feel full and I like that the smell is not overpowering. I use this with the Tresemme volumizing conditioner as well. Mind you this is a big bottle so it will last you a whole lot of shampooing before you run out.
Megyn W.
New Sharon
I have generally flat hair and love love love how well this product gives me a start in volume. This does not dry out your hair and has a wonderful scent. I usually can go two to three days without needing to wash my hair and will continue purchasing this very well priced item!
Kristi Z.
Is this product for body or for hair?
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
I've tried TRESemmé before but not this specific one how well does it make your hair healthy because my hair is lifeless help !
Lizetth M.
Does this make your hair healthy looking with volume??
grace h.
So I have a question about this product... every time I use this product to wash my hair it makes my hair really dry the next day. + I don't use conditioner, so could that be part of it .
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I usually only wash my hair every other day and want to know if this is good for that. Will my hair look as good the second day?