BY TRESEMMÉ #48 in Shampoo

Helps pump up your hair and does not weigh it down to build all day body and bounce. This formula, with our unique volume control complex and silk proteins, will keep your hair from falling flat. Plus it won t build up and is light enough for daily use. This product is not tested on animals. From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.   ; see more...

• Is this product ok to use on color treated hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue on anyone else's hair? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Expert 2 volume shampoo? Thank you!1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I have very fine and sparse hair that only stays bouncy and has a root lift for an hour after washing and drying." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a baby soft fine, thin hair and this shampoo paired with the conditioner really give me volume and lift." in 2 reviews
  • "I just recently tried this for the first time and I love it." in 1 review
  • "Not only is it a great product but it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "I have natural straight thick hair and I love how this shampoo leaves my hair feeling very soft and full of life and I don't even use conditioner." in 1 review
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
This is always my go to shampoo! I have naturally oily hair that requires washing every day or every other day, but this shampoo leaves my hair looking healthy, not oily, and full of volume after every use! Once drying my hair post shower, i can notice the volume difference compared to other drug store volume enhancer shampoos. I will continue to stay with this shampoo!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I love both this shampoo and conditioner. I found out about them once after reading suggestions online for good but affordable shampoos and conditioners that help with getting extra volume from your hair. I have used it ever since. If you look for sales, you can find them sometimes for seven dollars for two of them in the big size bottles.
Selena H.
I love this shampoo and this brand. I have used this brand since I was 13, I have tried others but I've always gone back to this brand. It takes the oil out of my hair, doesn't give me dandruff, and the cleanness lasts for a couple of days without it feeling oily. I would highly recommend this brand to others!
Larissa K.
i love this shampoo and they smell good. one draw back for me is the size of the bottles. it is hard for me to squeeze the bottle without hurting my weak wrists or without dropping the bottle. other than that the shampoo is nice it is more pricey though so i buy this very seldom. it does make my hair so soft.
Alma R.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve tried so many shampoos out there and none compare to TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume ShampooThis is my everyday shampoo. It leaves my hair smelling amazing. It helps me get great volume and leaves my hair looking silky. The best shampoo out there i highly recommend this.
Christina N.
This shampoo smells sooooo good, but it doesn’t give my hair much volume. However, i have yet to have found a shampoo that does give me volume. My hair is very straight and Long so the only time i get volume is by teasing or clipping my hair up into a puff! I would recommend because it smells so good!
Braelyn W.
I like how affordable this product is! It’s also great quality and it makes my hair so soft and voluminous! I got mine from Walmart if you were wondering and you definitely don’t need to use a lot because a little bit goes a long way!
Rusti M.
White Oak, TX
One of the best shampoos out there ! My hair is smooth and healthy and smells great with this shampoo ! I get clean healthy hair with volume and without a lot of product . It’s a good price and available at most drug stores
Kristen K.
Tresemme is one of my favorite affordable shampoos. Because my hair is thin and fine, it does not make my hair flat or greasy. My hair feels healthy, and I trust this product. Satisfied with this products and is my go to.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
This is my favorite drug store shampoo. It gets my hair clean, smells good and is a great price. You can buy it pretty much anywhere, I usually buy it at Walmart. It is a great everyday shampoo and my kids use it too.
Kristi Z.
Is this product for body or for hair?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I usually only wash my hair every other day and want to know if this is good for that. Will my hair look as good the second day?
Jä'Lynn R.
Fayette
I've been looking for a damage repair shampoo and or conditioner and finally I found it
Felice W.
How does this compare to the Expert 2 volume shampoo? Thank you!
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Does this shampoo leave a residue on anyone else's hair?