TRESemme® 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Conditioner 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Megan K.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Our PhilosophyFrom our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: every women deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they’ve just stepped out of the salon. TRESemme is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair everyday.TRESemme®. Professional. At your fingertips™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Bree F.
This tres has a very good smell. But this brand of all products leaves hair with a slight film over it. A lot of the product at the time of use I feel is needed to make the hair feel smooth and revitalized. Doesn’t help with split ends that much. Is a very affordable brand.
I feel the quality of these could be upped just a little. But I do highly recommend this product and brand.
I love their hair spray!! The green form hold ones are the best.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I actually had to pick some of this up it is not my go to brand but it is a brand I buy when we are on a tight budget it works and it saves us money which is a bonus. It is very affordable and works just as well as some of the more pricey brands out there so I would recommend Tresemme to others.
Lillian G.
Pretty good. I did however feel that it made my hair kind of loose to where it would fall out. That’s a major problem with me since I have thin hair. It smells good though and it didn’t feel clean. Which I did like. But I’m not sure if i would repurchase.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I biught this conditioner because i have over procesed hair and my stylist told me this will help. And it really did, smells nice and is not expensive. I use it at least two times a week.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
This conditioner makes your hair nice and soft and smells fresh and clean. You can get this at most places like Walmart or dollar general. It's not salon quality but it does it's job. It runs about $4 for a big bottle and lasts a while so it's definitely worth the price. It does not give you volume but does make your hair less heavy.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
This is a great product for someone who wants their hair to look great and they're on a budget it makes your hair soft and shiny and restorative and the best part about it you can get a ton of it for under 6 bucks usually
Jayda H.
Maple Heights, OH
This conditioner really keeps my hair moisturized throughout the day. I use it after I shampoo, and occasionally I co-wash with it. I don't co-wash with this regularly since it builds over time, but it's still good nonetheless. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry and curly hair because it works really well.
Destiny M.
I feel like I've tried every conditioner brand under the sun so I can say that this is my favorite. I dye my hair a lot of funky colors so this general brand does wonders when bringing the moisture back into my hair. Plus you can't go wrong with the extra volume it gives my typically flat hair (I straighten my hair).
Samie M.
Tresemme's conditioners contain silicon, which I try to avoid. The silicons do improve the way your hair feels, but it is just masking your hairs health. It also ruins the waterways and wildlife ingests it in our water and it can harm or kill them. Yes, this stuff will work, but I have found much healthier options.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Great conditioner to use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and very smooth. I color my hair so it feels very dry but once I put this conditioner it feels very smooth . The nice thing about this product it that it is always on sale at the drug stores and the Sunday papers always have coupons to use with the sale!!