BY TRESEMMÉ

Create Continuous Body Professional Formula New with Volume Control Complex Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse allows you to create amazing volume that outlasts your day.  This formula, with Volume Control Complex, offers a light and fluffy texture that works during styling, to plump hair giving it optimal body and bounce.  Getting maximum results with minimum effort never felt so good.  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Mousse?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 6% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; see more...

• Anyone have a great product in mind for very fine, blonde...1 Answers
  • I have very fine hair and was curious to know if anyone h...1 Answers
  • "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
  • "I have roughly shoulder-length curly hair, and the first time I used this I used about a golf ball sized amount, and it left my hair dry and crunchy and kind of gross." in 1 review
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good mousse product. I like to use it in my hair before drying and curling to really hold volume and style. It smells nice, it’s not too sticky and it helps with volume and fullness. I do recommend this!
usman k.
Mclean, VA
This is a great mousse, but I'm not sure if it was just because of my hair, it didn't really give me much body. I paired it with some thickening serum, and it was okay. I have thin, flat hair, so I think maybe I just need something a little bit more suited for my specific hair type.
Bree B.
Purchased at: Target
I use this after I get out of the shower on my wet hair before drying to add extra volume and plumpness to my hair that lasts throughout the day. It doesn’t smell bad or make your hair feel gross but it is noticeable the first time you use it. I have really fine flat hair that just looks boring in its natural state and this mousse really helps add body and dimension to my hair.
Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
I absolutely love this! Since I started doing my hair I would use Aussie. It’s what I always seen my mother use growing up so I just followed her foot steps. Well I decided to try tresemme hair styling products because it was the shampoo and conditioner I use and love it. I love the hairspray and now I love the mousse. I feel like it gives my hair the extra volume I want and it leaves it smelling great. It doesn’t make my hair feel hard or crunchy but soft and makes it shine! I absolutely love it.
Emily G.
Best mousse ever! Great hold and smell. The price is perfect for this product. It has lasted me a longtime, but I do not use everyday. Definitely met my expectations and I recommend this product to others.
Alexandria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a really nice cheaper mousse, when they say 24 hour, they aren’t kidding. The volume you get from this product is a little weighted, i wouldn’t recommend it on finer hair or thinner hair. But the product gives good volume with some weight to it, I really enjoy it!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Sometimes when I’m in a rush and don’t have time do style my hair, this moose is my savior. I use a little in my hair and I’m out the door. My hair doesn’t hold too many products because of the thickness but this product is awesome!
Bella B.
Brooklyn, NY
This moose is definitely on the thick side. I have such thin limp hair and it gives me such amazing volume. The smell is pretty great too. It's a great affordable alternative to more expensive brands and honestly does the same work
Abby L.
Love this mousse! It smells amazing! It leaves hair feelbig very soft and not “crunchy” at all. Definitely adds tons of volume when hair is left to air dry or is blow dried. Great for curly hair, eliminates frizz!
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
I have naturally curly hair and this holds my curls amazingly. I’ve used other brands and my hair always ends up frizzy or poofy but this this one I don’t have to worry about it. Definitely a must buy
Tomie H.
I have very fine hair and was curious to know if anyone had used this before and if it works.
Lauren S.
Grapevine, TX
Anyone have a great product in mind for very fine, blonde hair for volume?

Amazon