BY TRESEMMÉ #47 in Hair Mousse

Create Continuous Body Professional Formula New with Volume Control Complex Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse allows you to create amazing volume that outlasts your day.  This formula, with Volume Control Complex, offers a light and fluffy texture that works during styling, to plump hair giving it optimal body and bounce.  Getting maximum results with minimum effort never felt so good.  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Mousse?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 6% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; see more...

• "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
  • "I have roughly shoulder-length curly hair, and the first time I used this I used about a golf ball sized amount, and it left my hair dry and crunchy and kind of gross." in 1 review
usman k.
Mclean, VA
This is a great mousse, but I'm not sure if it was just because of my hair, it didn't really give me much body. I paired it with some thickening serum, and it was okay. I have thin, flat hair, so I think maybe I just need something a little bit more suited for my specific hair type.
Ashton P.
Mayfield
I absolutely love this! Since I started doing my hair I would use Aussie. It’s what I always seen my mother use growing up so I just followed her foot steps. Well I decided to try tresemme hair styling products because it was the shampoo and conditioner I use and love it. I love the hairspray and now I love the mousse. I feel like it gives my hair the extra volume I want and it leaves it smelling great. It doesn’t make my hair feel hard or crunchy but soft and makes it shine! I absolutely love it.
Mayra M.
It really has great hold. I have thin & flat hair (no matter what I do) and this mouse really helps. I really like using it before I blow dry my hair but I also use and air dry my hair. I would definitely recommended to others. It’s reasonable priced, I usually buy mine at target.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
This stuff is awesome. I love using it to curl my hair. It is long lasting, smells good. The price is good, nothing too expensive. I have re-purchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Sometimes when I’m in a rush and don’t have time do style my hair, this moose is my savior. I use a little in my hair and I’m out the door. My hair doesn’t hold too many products because of the thickness but this product is awesome!
Bella B.
This moose is definitely on the thick side. I have such thin limp hair and it gives me such amazing volume. The smell is pretty great too. It's a great affordable alternative to more expensive brands and honestly does the same work
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
When shopping for mouse this is what I alway go for. I have red dry hair and this hydrates my hair so well. It's very effective and last all day in my hair. The scent is to die for!! No room for improvement in my opinion
Trista O.
This was just okay. I felt like my hair had volume but I also felt like the mousse left it feeling heavy. Given the option, I'd choose another product to use over this. But it would do an okay job if it's all that I have.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
This is one of my favorite mousses to use! It lasts the full 24 hours, keeps my hair in place, without any frizziness and does its job! I always use this when I’m going out. I apply it to damp hair prior to blow drying!
Abby L.
Love this mousse! It smells amazing! It leaves hair feelbig very soft and not “crunchy” at all. Definitely adds tons of volume when hair is left to air dry or is blow dried. Great for curly hair, eliminates frizz!
Lauren S.
Grapevine, TX
Anyone have a great product in mind for very fine, blonde hair for volume?
Tomie H.
I have very fine hair and was curious to know if anyone had used this before and if it works.