BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Mousse

Create Continuous Body Professional Formula New with Volume Control Complex Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse allows you to create amazing volume that outlasts your day.  This formula, with Volume Control Complex, offers a light and fluffy texture that works during styling, to plump hair giving it optimal body and bounce.  Getting maximum results with minimum effort never felt so good.  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Mousse?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 6% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; see more...

TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse
  • "I have roughly shoulder-length curly hair, and the first time I used this I used about a golf ball sized amount, and it left my hair dry and crunchy and kind of gross." in 1 review
  • "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
  • "It smells good and is readily accessible at local drug stores." in 1 review
Alison B.
Alison B.
The TRESemme 24 hour body foaming mousse isn't as great as I expected it to be. I usually use Got2B mousse and it's great, but I decided it was time to try something new so I picked up this product at my local walmart. It does not give my hair the curly type of scrunch that I go for unless I use a lot of hairspray with it. I wouldn't recommend this product to friends; however, it isn't the worst mousse I have tried either. That's just my personal opinion!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foaming mousse is light weight, smells great, and helps add volume to my hair. It is something I use daily, and having been using for around a month now. My hair is wavy and thick, and just as promised it helps my hair stay up. It does last a good amount of time, at the end of the day I do notice my hair has flattened, but it is still feels and looks nice.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
This is a go to staple in my hair care kit. I always have it on hand and it works amazing for my hair. I like to use it not just as a way to style and control my hair but I like to use it when I curl my hair because it holds amazingly. It smells wonderful and clean all day long and I plan to use this product for as long as it's available.
Amie H.
Amie H.
It's not a bad product however I feel like it's a bit sticky and tends to make my hair feel crunchy. It does give my hair that added texture feel which helps hold curl to my hair if I do curl it. As a hairdresser I do try non professional products to give drugstore options to my clients. I would not recommend this one to someone else.
Schuyler N.
Schuyler N.
So far my fave mousse found to tame my thick, long, wild curls but yet still gives me the freedom to have my signature beachy look without having to use hairspray. It's not sticky or thick but it has nice hold that doesn't make you have "Ken" hair. All the while being affordable and long lasting on your hair and in the bottle.
yolanda m.
yolanda m.
I absolutely love this mousse! It has a nice fragrance and light texture/foaminess to it. It dissolves easily and doesn't leave your fingers feeling tacky. It does just as it describes, it has a long lasting hold and gives my hair lots of body. I can wake up the next day and not have to wash my hair, brush fluff and go!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
This is by far my favorite mousse! I just put a small amount in my bra length thick hair and then blow dry for amazing volume without crunchy hair. I have repurchased several times and I've even put a few friends on to this product! I love it and for the price you definitely can't beat it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this mousse. I've tried others that make my hair feel stiff and crunchy, as others have put it. This leaves my hair feeling super soft as if I never put any product in. Besides this, it gives me a ton of volume- even the next day! I will definitely purchase again. =)
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
U can't go wrong with this product. If I use any product to style my hair it will be with tresemme. Really great product. I remember when I permed my hair and I used ALL of their curly products to keep all my curls flawless and let me tell u it works. Love this line.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Love this! Provides great volume as well as going on good. Smells great and application is easy. Would recommend to anyone. Not a bad price either. I continue to purchase each time because it works for me so well. My parents use it as well. Very great product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Grapevine, TX
Anyone have a great product in mind for very fine, blonde hair for volume?
Tomie H.
Tomie H.
I have very fine hair and was curious to know if anyone had used this before and if it works.