BY TRESEMMÉ #24 in Mousse

Create Continuous Body Professional Formula New with Volume Control Complex Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse allows you to create amazing volume that outlasts your day.  This formula, with Volume Control Complex, offers a light and fluffy texture that works during styling, to plump hair giving it optimal body and bounce.  Getting maximum results with minimum effort never felt so good.  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Mousse?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 6% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; see more...

TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse
  • "I have roughly shoulder-length curly hair, and the first time I used this I used about a golf ball sized amount, and it left my hair dry and crunchy and kind of gross." in 1 review
  • "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
  • "It smells good and is readily accessible at local drug stores." in 1 review
Ashton P.
Mayfield
I absolutely love this! Since I started doing my hair I would use Aussie. It’s what I always seen my mother use growing up so I just followed her foot steps. Well I decided to try tresemme hair styling products because it was the shampoo and conditioner I use and love it. I love the hairspray and now I love the mousse. I feel like it gives my hair the extra volume I want and it leaves it smelling great. It doesn’t make my hair feel hard or crunchy but soft and makes it shine! I absolutely love it.
Jacqueline L.
I have naturally curly hair and this holds my curls amazingly. I’ve used other brands and my hair always ends up frizzy or poofy but this this one I don’t have to worry about it. Definitely a must buy
Athena G.
Tresemme has really good mousse I recently bought this and used it work my curls and it stayed hold all night and it didnt leave my hair hard and Its Not too pricey good Value.
Mayra M.
It really has great hold. I have thin & flat hair (no matter what I do) and this mouse really helps. I really like using it before I blow dry my hair but I also use and air dry my hair. I would definitely recommended to others. It’s reasonable priced, I usually buy mine at target.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I really love this mousse and how light weight and non sticky it is. It gives my hair long lasting volume compared to other products I’ve tried in the past. It’s inexpensive and can be found at the drug store, I’m am an avid tresseme fan, and this mousse holds up to its claims.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
This stuff is awesome. I love using it to curl my hair. It is long lasting, smells good. The price is good, nothing too expensive. I have re-purchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I use this product when I don’t have time to wash and blow out my hair, but still need to look presentable. I use a ton of product to scrunch my hair so it really helps that this is so affordable. I get it right at the local Walmart or Target so it’s easy to access it.
Michele C.
This 24 body foaming mousse from TRESemme is amazing! Comparing to other alternatives, this is actually good for even on the go! It met my expectations, and it was totally effective in my case. Everyone is different so it might not work for all, but it is great!
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
I have used this mousse for years now. I've tried others but this is the best by far. It holds well, doesn't crisp my hair, and it even smells good. Best part? It's a great price
Tania A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Pretty good product. I like the scent and that it feels weightless. I will say it doesn't do great job controlling frizz in the humidity. I have thick curly hair and it can be hard to tame. This works for an everyday look on a not so hot day.
Lauren S.
Grapevine, TX
Anyone have a great product in mind for very fine, blonde hair for volume?
Tomie H.
I have very fine hair and was curious to know if anyone had used this before and if it works.