BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo & Conditioner system will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making your hair manageable without weighing it down. Our system, made with a unique Volume Control Complex and silk proteins, helps keep your hair from falling flat while providing a perfect level of conditioning. This volumizing conditioner is formulated to be light enough for daily use.

• My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will t...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Makinzie J.
This is yet another great product from Tresemmé but it was just to heavy of a product for my thick hair. It did smell nice and made my ends feel so soft but I found that it was making my hair get oily more quickly because it was just a thick product to use on my hair. I still recommend giving it a try.
Selena H.
I love this conditioner! I have used it since I was 13, I've tried others but have always came back to this brand. I love how it makes my hair really soft right after applying it. The smell is amazing and it lasts for atleast 24 hrs!
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. It has a really nice smell it has a good texture. My hair is extremely damaged so it’s hard to find a good conditioner that is affordable. But this one is a good price and does the job well.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I used to love it , at the begging everything was working amazing , my hair was super soft . But after like a month i noticed that i was loosing a lot hair and the ends become super dry , immediately i stop using avalon , and the change was super fast .
Definitely this is not the right product for me
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I have always enjoyed this brand. They have a good line of products. This product is supposed to help with volume. Especially when used with other body products. It worked pretty well for me, but there wasn’t enough moisture for me. My hair tends to be on the dryer side. This worked, but I could have used more moisture. I went through this product fairly quickly. I do recommend this product to those with not so dry hair
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Absolutely love this Tresemme conditioner you can put it through your hair and basically pull all of the knots out of your hair with Justice conditioner it works so well leaves your hair super soft and shiny.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
This Volumizing Condition gets tangles out and leaves your hair feeling like you really did condition it without weighing it down. I follow the instructions on the bottle too. I use the shampoo too and I have way more volume now, especially on my roots. This is a great pair.
I will purchase again!
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
I really love TRESemme conditioner products. They are custom to your hair needs and very comparable to Salon brands. The 24 Hour Body conditioner is great in for the dry Nevada air and keeps my hair soft, silky and full of volume (without weighing it down). I highly recommend this for any glam gal on a budget. Tip- air dries great but for the best look blow hair out with a round brush.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this conditioner for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
amy s.
This smells really good. It helps my hair stay soft and takes some of my flyaways. It is a thicker formula and I let it sit in my hair for a few minutes so it can really do its thing.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
My hair is really thick and gets oily if not washed daily. Will this product cause oiliness?