TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Drew M.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Cheryl F.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Shanie W.

BY TRESEMMÉ #25 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion. Turn up the volume with your blow dry with this lotion from Tresemme.Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion is a light formula, created to help your hair bounce back. This blow dry lotion boosts volume, conditions, and stops hair from falling flat after drying.

Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
The product definitely helps smooth your hair wuen you are using a blow dryer. It reduced the amount of frizzies and makes the dry time a little bit shorter. It has a wonderful smell like everything from this brand tends to. As far as 24 hour body I'm not so sure. I have a full head of thin wavey hair and things that tend to add body never really work as promised. It adds body initially but my hair always falls pretty quick.
cindy l.
I have to say this was a swing and a miss! I usually love all things Tresmme but this one left my hair feeling super gross. It’s almost like it left it feeling dryer instead of moisturized.

I also noticed that Walmart doesn’t carry it any more. Maybe it truly was a bad product. Loved the smell tho.
Dixie M.
This product is alright, my hair is hard to manage and this was not a good replacement for my personal needs of frizz control and shine. It smells alright and did an alright job if in a jam and you can't make it to the salon or other store to get a different brand of a similar product.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I used this hair pray when I was in highschool to hold my wand curls. I had purchased the whole line of these products and used them together and I must say I loved my results. The smell was very good but eventually once I went natural I never really went back to re use it.
Kerry Anne F.
Franklin, MA
I was a huge fan of this particular prodct. Love tresemme brand though. I have very fine and very thin hair so it can be easily weighed down with too many products. This was alittle too much for my hair and made it feel flat and a bit oily. My hair is tricky.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
This makes my hair look like I just left the salon! This lotion gives it body and a soft texture. The price is super affordable and worth every penny. It is easy to use just follow the directions given on the bottle! It also smells amazing
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best product ever! I love how it is really inexpensive. Also, I like how it makes your hair shiny and smooth. It’s like your hair is healthy with this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to show off their hair with style.
Amanda H.
Love this stuff it reay gets the job done my hair is always a frizzy mess and this stuff really dose help a lot. Smells nice helps keep my hair smooth when I blow dry it. At Farsi I was a skeptic then I used it now I love it
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This protects your hair from heat with noticeable results. I can actually feel and see that my hair so much better and less breakage since I started using this. It also has a nice pleasant scent.
Heather C.
This product did give my hair volume but I’m not a fan of the stiffness or crusty feeling it feels at the root. Who add to that, if you try and brush that away, you loose your volume