TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion

Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion. Turn up the volume with your blow dry with this lotion from Tresemme.Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion is a light formula, created to help your hair bounce back. This blow dry lotion boosts volume, conditions, and stops hair from falling flat after drying.

Hi, Can anyone tell me where to buy this, I bought a small mini one for a recent holiday and it was fab, so wanted to get a bigger bottle and can't find it anywhere. The mini one says 24 Hour Bod volume control complex. Is this the same thing? Thanks
Start your review of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Austell, GA
This is my favorite heat protector spray for my hair. Anytime I am.going to use heat either on my hair or on my wig I always spray this so that it protects my real hair or my wing . It fors a good job and really foes help protect your hair. I reccomend to everyone
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Normal, Oily
Franklin, MA
I was a huge fan of this particular prodct. Love tresemme brand though. I have very fine and very thin hair so it can be easily weighed down with too many products. This was alittle too much for my hair and made it feel flat and a bit oily. My hair is tricky.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Los Angeles, CA
Best product ever! I love how it is really inexpensive. Also, I like how it makes your hair shiny and smooth. It’s like your hair is healthy with this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to show off their hair with style.
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
This product did give my hair volume but I’m not a fan of the stiffness or crusty feeling it feels at the root. Who add to that, if you try and brush that away, you loose your volume
Dark Blonde / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Oily, Straight, Fine
Spotswood, NJ
I blow dry and flat iron my hair almost weekly. I am always so afraid I am going to fry it. But then I started using Tressme and I am so happy. My hair seems healthier now
Auburn / Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
Michigan City , IN
I liked the final result that I got using this product and I would give it a 5 star rating but I have had better results with another product. However, the price definitely makes this a great beauty bargain buy!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Mc Farland, WI
This gave my hair a nice coat and helped make it less frizzy but it seemed like I had to apply quite a bit to really see the benefit. It smells wonderful and is a good price.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Purchased at: Walmart
This somewhat gives me body but not enough for 5 stars. I have used other products that have gave me more body. It’s not very expensive however and does smell very good.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Thick
Smell, price everything I like and give a 5 to except that for my hair this was too heavy and just didn't work with it. I have significantly fine thin hair and it's really tricky to find products that don't weigh me down or get me oily....even on the ends it finds enough of it's way to the top to flatten me out. But it's 100% recommended otherwise.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
Granada Hills, CA
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Shanell M.
I use this almost everyday, i love it because it doesn't leave my hair super hard like other moouses do! This one help my hair stay curly the whole day while still allowing the texture to be soft and natural! This with my diffuser is my go to hair tools everyday!
Medium Brown / Damage / Curly, Coarse