TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Asbaerla B.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Erin G.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Denice R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Set Lasting Bounce Professional Formula New with Salon inspired 360° Actuator Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray gives your hair a lightweight and touchable hold that lasts all day long.  This formula with Volume Control Complex is strong enough to resist humidity yet hair is left shiny and manageable.  Now you can set it and forget it!  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Hairspray?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 55% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; *Source: IRI F/D/M all outlet dollar sal

• Does this product actually work? I've been looking for something ...1 Answers
  • What exactly is a finishing spray?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming harder and ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "Great spray, smells great but does feel very sticky!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have insanely thick hair and the humidity is not my friend, but this keeps my style tame." in 1 review
  • "love this hair spray it has strong hold without leaving it sticky and i love the smell it has " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and this is the only finishing spray I've ever used that controls my fly aways without making my hair as flat as a board!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone with fine or medium textured hair" in 1 review
Debbie H.
08754
Tresemme 24hr Aerosol Finishing Spray is just what you need to keep your styles looking fresh all day/night long. When you need a little something to help keep your hair in place this wikk do the trick without leaving your hair sticky and dull. I purchase mine at the local Walgreens which is so convenient and it's no more expensive than the other brands out on the market. I definitely recommend this product.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
It wasn’t a life changing product. It did its job but didn’t last that long, especially during summer days. I was hoping it would be an alternative to the Kenra one I use. But it’s ok, not too bad but nothing too great either.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
I’m obsessed with this finishing spray! My hair is too thin for hair spray to work right with it and this is the perfect step down from hair spray. It holds my hair and keeps out humidity.
Shannon G.
Love the results and smell of the product. Doesn't leave your hair super sticky or hard and leaves an amazing smell with it. Very effective at holding hair in place and with full body.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This product is so amazing and i love it! the packaging is so cute. I can't wait to buy more of this item. It makes my hair really smooth and so soft. I am inlove with this. I am defintely buying more of these! I am overall satisfied with this product. I rate it 4 four stars so Yayyy!
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
This is a great finishing spray. I always use it even if I have flat iron my hair. Just this weekend I did my moms hair for a wedding, and finished with the spray. Great work Tressa May.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
I like this spray because even if it makes your hair tight, it is not as hard as it can look not natural, and the smells is good, there is not too much alcohol on it, the price is amazing and it last through the day or night, I will recommend this product to every woman with long hair !
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Really nice finishing spray! When I curl my hair I use this hairspray gives my hair lots of Voulme and bounce to my curls not crunchy or frizzyness with this spray it's very affordable! I would recommend this to anyone!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I did not expect for this product to be this amazing! Very light weight formula, however the smell is a bit strong. But my hair felt so soft when I would run my fingers thru it, it didn't leave a sticky residue. Totally recommended
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I really like this. I think it gives my hair volume without weighing it done. I got mine at Walmart after seeing a lot of reviews on YouTube about it. I wouldn't say it lasts very long though.
Karen O.
What exactly is a finishing spray?
Jenna H.
Does this product actually work? I've been looking for something to give my thing hair more body.
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming harder and harder to find?