TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Asbaerla B.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Erin G.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Denice R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Set Lasting Bounce Professional Formula New with Salon inspired 360° Actuator Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray gives your hair a lightweight and touchable hold that lasts all day long.  This formula with Volume Control Complex is strong enough to resist humidity yet hair is left shiny and manageable.  Now you can set it and forget it!  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Hairspray?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 55% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; *Source: IRI F/D/M all outlet dollar sal

• Does this product actually work? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • What exactly is a finishing spray?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming har...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Great spray, smells great but does feel very sticky!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone with fine or medium textured hair" in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and this is the only finishing spray I've ever used that controls my fly aways without making my hair as flat as a board!" in 1 review
  • "love this hair spray it has strong hold without leaving it sticky and i love the smell it has " in 1 review
  • "It gives you that bounce without weighing down your hair." in 1 review
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Tresemme 24hr Aerosol Finishing Spray is just what you need to keep your styles looking fresh all day/night long. When you need a little something to help keep your hair in place this wikk do the trick without leaving your hair sticky and dull. I purchase mine at the local Walgreens which is so convenient and it's no more expensive than the other brands out on the market. I definitely recommend this product.
Shannon G.
Love the results and smell of the product. Doesn't leave your hair super sticky or hard and leaves an amazing smell with it. Very effective at holding hair in place and with full body.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
This is a great finishing spray. I always use it even if I have flat iron my hair. Just this weekend I did my moms hair for a wedding, and finished with the spray. Great work Tressa May.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
I like this spray because even if it makes your hair tight, it is not as hard as it can look not natural, and the smells is good, there is not too much alcohol on it, the price is amazing and it last through the day or night, I will recommend this product to every woman with long hair !
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Really nice finishing spray! When I curl my hair I use this hairspray gives my hair lots of Voulme and bounce to my curls not crunchy or frizzyness with this spray it's very affordable! I would recommend this to anyone!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I did not expect for this product to be this amazing! Very light weight formula, however the smell is a bit strong. But my hair felt so soft when I would run my fingers thru it, it didn't leave a sticky residue. Totally recommended
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Love love love! Best stuff there is! Reasonable price, not cheap but not expensive! Great product to use! Smells wonderful to me! I’m a sucker for smell when it comes to my hair product. Don’t want anything leaving my hair smelling funky!
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This finishing spray does have a great hold that lasts all day long. My hair is shiny and is able to withstand the humidity. However, it leaves my hair a bit sticky.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA
This is by no means the perfect spray, or I would have given it five stars, but it's the closest I've found.

You can spray a reasonably large amount of this and get good hold with limited stiffness. It is very light but does the job without the ugly sticky quality or the rats nest other sprays create. The only downside that doesn't allow for five stars is the smell. It's not terribly awesome but it is strong and difficult to avoid- you'll smell hairspray all day.

I've tried numerous others and while this isn't perfect, I've gone back to it a couple times so I would definitely say its worth the purchase.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
This is a good finishing spray from Tresemme. I use it mostly with updos and it does just fine. The smell isn't too strong and it doesn't have that "sticky" feel that some hair sprays leave behind. My biggest complaint is that the big cap gets easily crushed when thrown in your gym bag. A smaller cap would stay on better and be less brittle.
Karen O.
What exactly is a finishing spray?
Jenna H.
Does this product actually work? I've been looking for something to give my thing hair more body.
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming harder and harder to find?