TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Asbaerla B.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Erin G.TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Aerosol Finishing Spray uploaded by Denice R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Set Lasting Bounce Professional Formula New with Salon inspired 360° Actuator Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, we ve always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon-quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.  TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. This Product: 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray gives your hair a lightweight and touchable hold that lasts all day long.  This formula with Volume Control Complex is strong enough to resist humidity yet hair is left shiny and manageable.  Now you can set it and forget it!  What would you expect from TRESemme, makers of the #1 Hairspray?* For more salon secrets from our stylists go to tresemme.com The Product Contains A Maximum of 55% VOC s This product is not tested on animals. ; *Source: IRI F/D/M all outlet dollar sal

• Does this product actually work? I've been looking for something to...1 Answers
  • What exactly is a finishing spray?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming harder and ha...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "Great spray, smells great but does feel very sticky!" in 2 reviews
  • "It gives you that bounce without weighing down your hair." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone with fine or medium textured hair" in 1 review
  • "I like to spray it all over my hair after i blow dry it for extra volume that lasts. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and this is the only finishing spray I've ever used that controls my fly aways without making my hair as flat as a board!" in 1 review
Candace M.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA
This is by no means the perfect spray, or I would have given it five stars, but it's the closest I've found.

You can spray a reasonably large amount of this and get good hold with limited stiffness. It is very light but does the job without the ugly sticky quality or the rats nest other sprays create. The only downside that doesn't allow for five stars is the smell. It's not terribly awesome but it is strong and difficult to avoid- you'll smell hairspray all day.

I've tried numerous others and while this isn't perfect, I've gone back to it a couple times so I would definitely say its worth the purchase.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
This is a good finishing spray from Tresemme. I use it mostly with updos and it does just fine. The smell isn't too strong and it doesn't have that "sticky" feel that some hair sprays leave behind. My biggest complaint is that the big cap gets easily crushed when thrown in your gym bag. A smaller cap would stay on better and be less brittle.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fruitland, MD
If you are looking for something that holds the style you spent such a long time accomplishing this is for you. I spent 45 minutes one night curling my hair only to walk outside and it was flat. The next time I curled my hair and used TRESEMMES 24 hour body finishing spray and my hair stayed curly bouncy and beautiful all night long.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Live Oak, FL
This TRESemme body finishing spray is absolutely amazing. I have stick straight long hair and I want volume but it is hard to find a finishing spray that gives my hair volume. This spray works so well with my hair. When I curl my hair this spray makes the curls last longer. I love this product and am very satisfied with it!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I like this hairspray very much. It is useful to provide just the right amount of bounce to your hair without weighing it down. My only complaint is that it is not te hairspray to use if you will be in humid conditions, the hold is not strong enough for that. Overall though, a good hairspray, and it smells great.
jasmien N.
jasmien N.
I've used this particular hairspray during special events , like when I curl my hair and needEd the curls to remain set. This spray was unlike any other , it didn't make my hair feel like dried paper or give it that 80's over sprayed look. I love the smell and the finish look it gives my curls when I use it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Paducah, KY
This product definitely lives up to its name. It has an easy to use design and holds for a long time! It was a great value and has a good smell. I prefer aerosol products and this is one of the best I have ever used. I will definitely recommend this to others as well as buy again for myself in the future.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Owasso, OK
The part that dispenses breaks easily, had a good hold. If you use to much the product gets thick and very noticeable. Had a medium hold loses its hold when it's hot outside even in low humidity. It met my expectations of an average product not great. I would make it hold better
Angel F.
Angel F.
Henderson, TN
I liked this spray. It didn't make my hair too stiff and crunchy feeling. My hair is thick and flyaway and this provided just enough hold without looking overdone. The price is affordable for a good amount of product. I liked the packaging and will purchase this product again!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
OAK CREEK, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a nice smell not as strong as other hair sprays. This has great hold and control especially when used for keeping volume, fly aways, and styling. It is lightweight and great for humid days. This product also lasts all day and leaves my hair feeling great no hard hair.
Karen O.
Karen O.
What exactly is a finishing spray?
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work? I've been looking for something to give my thing hair more body.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
Has anyone else noticed that this product is becoming harder and harder to find?