TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Maram K.TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Santa G.TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Sahar B.

BY TRESEMMÉ #53 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Tresemme® Smooth and Silky shampoo gently cleans with an ultra-rich smoothing formula that leaves hair touchably soft. It contains vitamin H and silk proteins to replenish moisture and calm frizz without added weight. Tresemme® Smooth and Silky shampoo Gently cleans Vitamin H and silk proteins to replenish moisture and calm frizz For dry or brittle hair Professional quality.

• How good it this for damaged hair? I have really dama...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this and how does it work for you? ...1 Answers
TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner
  • "I am not a big fan of 2-in-1 products because it does not leave my hair soft much like this product." in 1 review
  • "It also rinses out quickly and leaves your hair smelling good for hours. " in 1 review
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
These are always really good but for someone with curly hair like me I will always need to follow up with some conditioner because a 2 in 1 never cuts it my hair always feels tangled after
Morgan C.
Love this brand of shampoo and conditioner. It's salon recommended/proven. Works well with all hair types, smells really good and keeps your hair looking it's best everyday! It's inexpensive and alittle goes along way. I would recommend this to everybody!
Kristen B.
My husband LOVES this. I originally bought it for me to try and I didn't personally like it (but I never really like 2 in 1 conditioners) and so he decided to use it because he was all out of his and now this is all he asks me to buy for him. It smells really fresh and leaves his hair sooooooo smooth!
Sheryl L.
FLINT, MI
I love 2 in 1 products. They are great for when I’m in a rush or wake up late and still want to have clean hair. This shampoo is wonderful because it moisturizes my frizzy, wavy, mixed girl hair, leaving it smooth and smelling nice thru the day. Great because it is affordable too.
Anna E.
united states
Tresemmé is one of my favorite shampoos. Its the best quality for the price. I love to have multiple different shampoos and conditioners at a time and this is definitely a staple.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I'm not a big 2 in 1 person. However, this 2 in 1 really works! It doesn't leave my hair greasy or a tangled mess (which is usually what happens with me). I have super thick hair so it just never works out, but this one did. Only 3 stars because it's just not my cup of tea.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I tried this shampoo but I didn’t like having the conditioner in the shampoo. I feel that it didn’t give me a good conditioning effect. Scent was great but not long lasting. I was not satisfied with this product.
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
It's great if you are in a hurry and don't have time to shampoo and condition seperately. I wouldn't recommend frequent use though. It cause your scalp to become weaker and causes hair fall. Conditioner in general does that so be careful about whether you want this to be a solid part of your routine.
Linda W.
P C Beach, FL
This is a product that I have fallen in love with! If you’re looking for a great 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner that leaves your hair feeling super soft, then look no further! This is something that I most definitely will repurchase.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It's nice and saves some time and energy I suppose. Doesn't significantly make your hair feel any better or different. I did notice I started getting some dandruff while using this, maybe it wasn't due to this but I don't know.
Georgia T.
Wales
How good it this for damaged hair? I have really damaged hair because it's naturally curly I have been straightening since I was 13 so it is pretty damaged I would love to try one of these.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone else tried this and how does it work for you? I love it but just want to see others opinion of it too.