TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Maram K.TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Santa G.TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner uploaded by Sahar B.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme® Smooth and Silky shampoo gently cleans with an ultra-rich smoothing formula that leaves hair touchably soft. It contains vitamin H and silk proteins to replenish moisture and calm frizz without added weight. Tresemme® Smooth and Silky shampoo Gently cleans Vitamin H and silk proteins to replenish moisture and calm frizz For dry or brittle hair Professional quality.

• How good it this for damaged hair? I have really dama...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this and how does it work for you? ...1 Answers
TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner
  • "I am not a big fan of 2-in-1 products because it does not leave my hair soft much like this product." in 1 review
  • "It also rinses out quickly and leaves your hair smelling good for hours. " in 1 review
Kristen B.
My husband LOVES this. I originally bought it for me to try and I didn't personally like it (but I never really like 2 in 1 conditioners) and so he decided to use it because he was all out of his and now this is all he asks me to buy for him. It smells really fresh and leaves his hair sooooooo smooth!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I tried this shampoo but I didn’t like having the conditioner in the shampoo. I feel that it didn’t give me a good conditioning effect. Scent was great but not long lasting. I was not satisfied with this product.
Luz H.
I love TREsemme products and I thought this Shampoo and Conditiones was going to be amazing, but really this is just a good product, it does the work, my hair is less tangled but still need to be use conditioner as part of my routine.
Nadia H.
Doha
I heard about this product from my friend who started using it and then went on to purchasing it. Up until now i still use this product and love it, the fragrance is amazing and does a wonderful job at keeping my hair looking healthy.
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
TRESemmé 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner 2 in 1 usually isn't my favorite, I feel as if they should be separate. That being said, it still did what it was supposed to just not as good as if you did them alone
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Are you stressing me growing up and I still use it now. The only downside I have found is that after a month or two I have to use the cleansing cream to clear my hair and scalp of residue.
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
I really love this brand this is the only brand that I use. It smells so good and it makes my hair so soft and it really makes my curls bouncy. It is really cheap and like I said I will continue to buy this.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
I enjoy shampoo s that are 2 in 1 just for the simple fact that I save up from buying the second bottle. Tresemme is really good I like how it leaves my hair and I haven't had a complain over this product
Daniela S.
Laredo, TX
Can’t go wrong with this brand. Especially the conditioner which I tend to use even if I’m using another brand of shampoo. Tresemme conditioner leaves me hair feeling nourished and soft which I love!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I have used this brand since I was younger and I love it but at the same time my scalp doesn't agree with me . After using this shampoo I get scabs and dandruff and have to switch . I would not repurchase do to the fact that I apparently get an allergic reAction from something in this shampoo
Georgia T.
Wales
How good it this for damaged hair? I have really damaged hair because it's naturally curly I have been straightening since I was 13 so it is pretty damaged I would love to try one of these.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone else tried this and how does it work for you? I love it but just want to see others opinion of it too.