Tresemm For Light Brown Hair Root Touch-Up Hair Spray Light Brown

Tresemm For Light Brown Hair Root Touch-Up Hair Spray Light Brown

70.8 g Root Touch-Up Hair Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tresemm For Light Brown Hair Root Touch-Up Hair Spray Light Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Angie L.
I received this bottle to try out awhile ago.. Although its not my color since I am blonde.The color I got was light brown,.but I do use it on my freshly bleached hair as streaks so my new hair don't care isn't quite as vibrant, as i think my hair looks best after that first week after bleaching.,But it does a great job I spray it on a wide toothed comb and comb it through where I think it would look best..definitely recommend for blondes or non blondes!!!

Looking for your answer?