BY TRES AGAVES

Tres Agaves Blanco is the purest expression of the distiller’s craft at the highest level; capturing the flavors of slowly-cooked, fully-mature agave. Achieving this simple but difficult goal is what separates a truly masterful blanco from others. Compared with other Blancos it has remarkable depth and smoothness. see more...

Kaiyla F.
Pasadena, MD
Tres Agaves Blanco is my absolute favorite tequila, hands down! It’s smooth, organic, and amazingly priced for the quality! I love the stronger sweeter agave notes that make it go down smooth. I’m also a huge fan of pairing it with the Tres Agaves organic margarita mixer, it’s not to sour and not too sweet! As a matter of fact, it’s the only margarita mixer I’ll use!
Krishna P.
N Chesterfld, VA
So tasty it makes your mouth water; fantastic, delicious tequila. Quetzal is again right on with his description of the taste so I refer you to his review for that. Found my bottle for $28 (not even on sale) so if the previous reviews are accurate regarding the upcoming availability of this spirit I might just have to buy one or two more bottles for safe keeping.
Ana C.
This is a really great tequila. I went into the store looking for Maestro Dobel, but they did not have it. I spoke with the person at the store and he recommended this bottle. I thought I'd give it a try and it was wonderful. It is smooth enough to sip with just a bit of a bite at the end. It is great to mix for palomas with grapefruit juice or in a margarita. Would definitely recommend it.
Victoria F.
This is an awesome tequila for the price! I highly recommend. It is 100% de agave and very competitive with its price point. I can drink it straight or mix it with zero taste issues. I buy over and over again and always recommend it to those looking for a quality tequila at an affordable price point.
Michaela D.
Attleboro
It’s not as delicious as Patron, but for the price, you can’t complain! I love purchasing it in the gift box with the Tres Agaves margarita mix.
Libby S.
This is my favorite tequila. Perfect for any drink or just sipping. They also make an excellent margarita mix.
stephanie b.
Yucaipa, CA
Tequila is smooth especially when it's chilled I love doing shots so delicious I really recommend this product