BY TRENDY TOP

The ultimate layering accessory. Reinforced ultra-soft cotton blend over your tummy hugs your mid-section. No more bulges, lumps or bumps. Perfect for jeans, low rise shorts and skirts. Covers your waist, belly and rear view. Bend, reach or sit with confidence. Wear as a cami too. 1 black and 1 white. X-Large fits sizes 16-20. Product color and appearance may vary.

Trendy Top Tees X-Large
  • "I recently used this when I was pregnant - worked well, but I kept forgetting to wear it so I am not sure if it was that useful for me personally, but I would recommend it" in 8 reviews
  • "this product if you have a tummy such as my self rolls up and down its not worth the money or hype, it was a great idea though" in 6 reviews
  • "these quick fixes seem like a good idea, but truly you are better off updating your jeans and keeping your elegance" in 5 reviews
  • "I liked this product at first but after a few uses it just started rolling down, everybody has a different type of body and i have always had a little belly that pulls up my shirts up so its perfect, but due to my bellyshape it kept rolling down after a few times worn." in 5 reviews
Ashton D.
I used this when I was at the awkward pregnant stage where my pants were too small but maternity pants were too big. I had to keep my pants unbuttoned so I used this. It seemed pretty efficient but it was such a pain to try and maneuver it every time I had to go to the bathroom (which was often, thanks pregnancy!)
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I didn't really like this product. As for working beneath your shirt and on top of your jeans I didn't really like it. Seemed pretty useless because it does nothing different than my regular undershirts already do for me and at least then my undershirts are complete and even have straps which is better, in my case. I prefer having it a real undershirt than like half of one to only cover my underabdomen. I think that if used as like an under crop top for the top portion of your body would be the best way to use it. It's not the best but I think that would be the best way to at least wear it if you want to use it.
Joanell Y.
I picked these up a few months ago on clearance just to try them out. I know a lot of people will ask why not just use a long cami well coming from a lady with a full chest the straps that comes on most cami's a really flimsy and will break really easy trying to hold my chest up so having a product that actually covers is a plus for me. It did do that it was slightly stretchy not a whole lot of wiggle room it moved and didn't flatten my belly area. Bottom line on sale I would buy but that's about it because having a large chest and having to wear more than one shirt just to cover mid section is a no for me.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
It rolls, sneaks up, and sometimes you can totally tell someone is wearing one. Just buy a tank top in each of the basic colors if it's THAT big of an issue. i have a long torso and shirts are almost always too short, but I just put a tank top under it (usually I pull it down much farther than would be appropriate if it was the tank on top, but it isn't noticeable if its the bottom layer.) Pointless purchase.
Doris V.
I consider this a belt alternative, when you jeans are just loose enough to be annoying, but not loose enough to require belting.. Or those Jeans with lots of spandex that stretch with wear. This thing shrinks when you wash it, so it's not very good for its intended purpose. The length is also a problem. I'd really just buy a cami, if you're thinking of buying this for layering or modesty.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I decided to try these to wear at my job I work in a vet's office and wear scrubs scrubs for some reason are generally somewhat low cut so I wear either a t or tank under my top. I decided this may work especially in the summer when it's so hot. It just kept falling off my chest and wouldn't stay up. One time I wore it at work it was great. regardless I have not worn these again.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
This is supposed to help prevent the top of your pants from showing when you twist or stretch. Well, it worked for me. I wore this to work under a shirt that had shrunk a bit too short in the wash. I still liked the shirt, but it tended to "creep up" during the day, and I like my belt to be covered. I think it looks more professional. This did the trick. I wore the white one, and I must say, it stayed where I put it all day long. It wasn't too hot while wearing it either, because it is only part-sized, think cami, but for your hips. Would like to see it in other colors though.....
Rachel P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought one of these initially to extend my wardrobe during pregnancy and that turned out to be a bust. They slid down constantly. Once I gave birth and my stomach flattened out again I still have the same problem, only now it rolls up at the bottom because my hips are wider than my waist. Pretty useless.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this product. I originally bought them when I was pregnant because I was able to stay in my pre-pregnancy jeans through almost the entire pregnancy, but at one point I had to start rubberbanding my pants open and that'd look awkward so I was able to use Trendy Tops to cover that and make it just look like I was wearing a cami. Then, post-pregnancy I kept wearing them because they kind of helped hold in extra baby weight. They're a convenient product and I'm glad I bought them.
Jenifer R.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually like this product but they are hard for me to keep up with because it's not underwear its not a whole shirt it's only half a shirt so when i wash it it ends up lost amongst my socks and bras. but anyways, i would have love to have had these when i was pregnant so that i could cover up the fact that my jeans didn't fit.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I bought this a month ago... I hated it! I thought it would be a stretchy material and comfortable to wear. Mine did not stretch at all! Was yours like that too?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Does the fabric roll up when you sit or walk
lisa i.
Does anyone use this as a top/undershirt?
Christina P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Wouldn't it be just as easy to wear a tank top under your shirt?
Angela P.
Saint George, UT
Is it supposed to fit snug on you ?