BY TRENDY TOP

The ultimate layering accessory. Reinforced ultra-soft cotton blend over your tummy hugs your mid-section. No more bulges, lumps or bumps. Perfect for jeans, low rise shorts and skirts. Covers your waist, belly and rear view. Bend, reach or sit with confidence. Wear as a cami too. 1 black and 1 white. Small/Medium fits sizes 0-8. Product color and appearance may vary. see more...

• Do these ride up? Would you guys recommend them for pear ...1 Answers
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I do like these to cover a camel toe for sure but it like covers your butt if your using with leggins makes butt look funny. If you have a small mid section this product with always be lose up top versus tight toward bottom. You can see the bunching under the shirt of this product looser shirts are more flattering with this product.
Destiny P.
Doesn't work in the way that I thought it was. I wish that it didn't get stretched out after a while... I thought that was the purpose of this product, to stretch and make any outfit wearable so that there wouldn't be any skin showing when your pants slide down or your shirt rides up. Completely fooled me.. didn't work at all
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I bought one of these and talk about a waste of money!! If they don't roll up then they roll down! Just wear a tank top or a spaghetti strapped shirt. Its much easier and about a million times more comfortable!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
First of all, nobody wears their tops like that anymore, with the tank underneath showing, and second, this product doesn't even work! Just wear a tank or cami and tuck it into your pants.
Mia G.
Arvada, CO
I found these very helpful if my shirt wasn't long enough or my pants were too low. They did get stretched out a bit after awhile but they served their purpose and I'd buy them again.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Just wear a tank top!!! If you find tank tops VERY uncomfortable, then I guess this might work for you... but seriously... I could never wear one of these. Talk about uncomfortable.
Tiffany W.
Brodhead, KY
I purchased this thinking it would help hide my plumbers crack but unfortunately i find it making its way to me knees. I cant keep the thing where it belongs.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
These are not only uncomfortable, they don't stay up. Just wear a thin tank top underneath and you're set! Don't waste your money on this piece of junk.
Christina S.
This product always wants to ride up or slip down. Not worth the money in my opinion. I have two of these and both of them are equally disappointing.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
They do what they are intended to do, but they would slide below my belly, which I thought was uncomfortable. Would use again, but not a favorite!
Cristina E.
Do these ride up? Would you guys recommend them for pear shape?