BY TREND LAB

• What's the price of it 16 Answers
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Bottle bags were a must for me. They helped me know exactly where my bottles where when I needed them the most. Easy to grab the bag and just go.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Honestly its cute and does the job but once youre a mother of more then one little things like this just become more of a hassle.+
christyne b.
These are great for when you know you won't be home for a few hours. It keeps everything cold and for when you need it.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Great for the mom on the go! Or just a day full of appointments! Better than trying to mix bottles on the go!
Ana A.
Opa Locka, FL
This is super adorable and everytime I took it out with me it kept my babies milk nice and cold. I love it
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
Such aa cute bag to store your bottles and it keeps them hot or cold i love this i still carryvit around
Jonine T.
Works very well. It's even better w an ice pack. It keeps the ice pack frozen for quite some time.
Alice H.
These are so helpful if you lose bottle easy and if you're a mother, it happens quite a bit.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Love this it is really pretty and keeps bottles cold . will he buying another soon....
Rosangela D.
What's the price of it
Cristina F.
How many bottles can you fit in this bag? I use the Phillips avent bottles.
nita C.