BY TREND LAB #6 in Cribs

Sage flannel fitted crib sheet see more...

ayo K.
ayo K.
Trend Lab Sage Flannel Fitted Crib Sheet is very good if you are looking for a fitted sheet for your baby's crib. I wish they had more colors but I could only get this color on amazon. The price was reasonable and it fitted my baby crib mattress perfectly, no sliding up or out of place which was my number one concern.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert
I really loved the feel and fit of this sheet. I was hoping to find it in other colors, as I would have bought more but couldn't find them in anything but green. I would still recommend this sheet though.
Christine A.
Christine A.
I got these sheets but a student pattern. I love them. They fit snugly and they were perfect having a winter baby to keep her from having a chill but also not making her overheat
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
These sheets fit just right on my baby's crib. They are soft and light. I love the colors and designs that they have. Great sheets
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Snuggles fit and feels really nice!!! Would definitely buy more to use! And would recommend to other parents
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Prairieville, LA
Had a bunch of these for my little one. Great fit and feels soft. Nothing bad to say about this product!