BY TREND LAB #10 in Mobiles

Prep School Blue mobile.  Ages: Birth to 5 months.  Attaches to most cribs.  Mobile dimensions approximately 18" tall x 20" wide.  Encourage eye-tracking and sound-perception skills while listening to Brahm s Lullaby.  Adult assembly and operation require. see more...

Trend Lab Prep School Mobile
  • "Very cute and nice to decorate a nursery but it is kind of unnecessary." in 2 reviews
  • "If I have a little girl I'd want this" in 1 review
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Very cute and nice to decorate a nursery but it is kind of unnecessary. My child was able to grab at it at about 6 months so it was kind of a waste of
Money for us to have a mobile at all.
Michelle S.
I like how they used the bears. I wish I would have been able to find this when my daughter was a baby. The pink and brown was her theme colors.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This is an adorable little baby girl mobile. It would look fabulous in a pink room. I would recommend to any paren't looking to decorate their little girls room.
Ann D.
Dickinson, TX
It is very cute. I love how they chose to do bears since most companies are using different animals and themes right now. Also adore the colors used!
Hannah G.
Las Vegas, NV
If I have a little girl I'd want this
Deann H.
Hemet, CA
Where do i find this
charlyse G.
I'm due in November, I hope I can find one soon. It would be great just to have. Hopefully there will be different designs to choose from.