BY TREND LAB #47 in Nursery Decorations

Paisley Park Mobile.  Canopy: Paisley Print Center, Stripe Print Border.  Paisley Print Slide Cover.  Plush Flowers. Paisley Park mobile.  Ages: Birth to 5 months.  Attaches to most cribs.  Mobile dimensions approximately 18" tall x 20" wide.  Encourage eye-tracking and sound-perception skills while listening to Brahm s Lullaby.  Adult assembly and operation require. see more...

• What lullabies does it sing? And where can you buy it? How much?6 Answers
Deven C.
I don't have this exact design but I have another by this brand, and my daughter Loves it, kept her very entertained as a newborn. She's no 17 months and still like to mess with it. It is a crank knob though so when the music stops you do have to twist it again, this particular model is Not a remote one.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Trend Lab Paisley Park Mobile is great for new born babies. The Trend Lab Paisley Park Mobile is a great tool for your babies to fall asleep easily. With the motion of the mobile and music playing is a wonderful way to put your child to sleep.
MaryAnn H.
We had this for my cousin when she was a baby.
It's super cute! It's soft and it's pink and just perfect for her room at the time.
It was fun to play with when I would watch her and trying to make her fall asleep.
Lauren P.
This is so cute and I love it because when you put the baby to sleep that set is just so cute and keeps them entertained.
Sarah C.
This is super cute. If i ever have a little girl. I just love the design and all the colors incorporated in it.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Well I haven't bought this item, it looks so cute, hopefully in the future if I have another girl.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
One of the cutest that I've seen. Will purchase for my grandbaby that's due December 3rd. Yayyyy
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
Love the design I always said if I have another girl I would love to go with this design.
Maribel M.
Lakewood
Super cute defenetly would use for my daughters nursary absolutely super cute.
Kayla H.
York, PA
Have not bought but looks really cute and would go great in a pink bedroom
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
What lullabies does it sing? And where can you buy it? How much?