Trend Lab Maya Dot  Velour Blanket

Trend Lab Maya Dot Velour Blanket

BY TREND LAB #53 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Receiving Blanket -  Brown Velour / Maya Dot 30" x 40" see more...

Trend Lab Maya Dot  Velour Blanket
Trend Lab Maya Dot Velour Blanket
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
This was my oldest daughters very first blanket. We did her whole nursery in Maya Dot theme. Her walls are still the pink and brown although she is now six. She slept with this blanket every night till about four years old. Perfect gift for a shower or mother to be of a baby girl.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
This blanket is so incredibly soft! I had purchased it as a gift for a baby shower that I was attending, but it's so soft that I genuinely considered keeping it. I wish it came in a larger size; it is SO unbelievably snuggly!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
My daughter loves this blanket. I received it as a baby shower gift. my daughter is almost 2 and still sleeps with it every night. its super soft. I wish they made them in adult sizes lol.. 5 stars!
Christina S.
This is my daughters favorite blanket. She will not get in the car without it. We keep backups in case we lose it! It washes great and is super soft
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I just bought one of these for my daughter, and I know she is going to love it!, it is super soft and will be perfect for a winter newborn.!
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
This blanket is so soft and cute I leave it over my couch to grab anytime anyone's could while watching t.v. warms quicjly
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Bought this for a Friend she loves it for her little baby its so soft!! they should make bigger ones for adults haha :)
Jasmin P.
Very soft and warm blanket. Its design is very pretty. Its a great gift for a baby. Will definitely keep a baby warm.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Bought this for my niece, she absolutely loves it and I too enjoy its soft cuddliness. Plusses it's totally adorable
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is so cute and soft for a new baby girl. i love the feels of baby blankets and clothes, they are so soft
Dezarai F.
What kind of material is it made out of