BY TREND LAB

Maya combines traditional polka dots and stripes in a simply modern color combination of pink with chocolate and caramel browns. the group includes super soft ultra-suede, velour and linen accents. Maya 4 Piece crib beddng set includes bumper set, patched coverlet, pink 100% cotton jersey sheet with 10" deep pockets, and 15" long box pleat skirt. see more...

Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
These colors are becoming a popular trend these days and I love them! They say warm, and sweet to me like Neapolitan ice cream yummy! I have two girls and my youngest has a set.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Cute but not the best quality. We washed it for onvious reasons and it tore. We washed it as instructed. It was a cute set just won't be able to use it again.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I want this and I have no kids lol super cute I love the dark brown for furniture my whole bed sit is this color
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Gave this to my friend for her baby girl at her baby shower. It is really pretty. She absolutely loves it
Gabrielle M.
Such a cute set!! Love the colors, it makes a tremendous gift and something tht anyone would love