BY TREND LAB #46 in Nursery Decorations

Max Musical Mobile.  Max Dot Print Percale Center.  Max Stripe Twill Print Border.  5 Plush Velour Bears. Max mobile.  Ages: Birth to 5 months.  Attaches to most cribs.  Mobile dimensions approximately 18" tall x 20" wide.  Encourage eye-tracking and sound-perception skills while listening to Brahm s Lullaby.  Adult assembly and operation require. see more...

• Has there ever been a recall on them falling? Is there anything o...3 Answers
  • "But over all, my son loved it!" in 1 review
  • "Also, very safe and sturdy." in 1 review
Jailene S.
I recommend these to anybody because my auntie has these for her baby and once she puts on the music he falls to sleep and enjoys it.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Mega Parent Expert
Mobiles can be a great way for baby to be distracted in the morning so that you can catch a few more minutes of shut eye :)
Breanna A.
Davenport , IA
Ok, I didn't have this exact same one when my son was born 4 years ago, but it was similar. I liked it minus I thought it was a pain in the butt to put together. Maybe I made it more difficult then it should have been but for some reason I had trouble with mine. But over all, my son loved it!
Michael K.
Bucyrus, OH
These are very handy when it comes to distracting your baby in need of time to do something. My nephew had one and soon my child will too. I've always been able to rely on it helping me out. Also, very safe and sturdy.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love these things they are so adorable my baby boy enjoys the music ...I highly recommend
Odalis L.
Super adorable I would really like to buy this for my baby's crib! I'm sure he'll love it !!
Lyssa H.
Newnan, GA
I like trend lab max mobile,it's easy and you can attached yourself.
Michael K.
Bucyrus, OH
Has there ever been a recall on them falling? Is there anything on the device that in case it were to fall that it wouldn't hurt/suffocate the baby?