Trend Lab Max Diaper Stacker

by Trend Lab

Max - Diaper Stacker

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trend Lab Max Diaper Stacker!
How would you rate this product?
5 years ago
These are okay for disposable diapers but since I switched to cloth diapers it's been no use. I've had to create my own shelving unit using cardboard boxes and duct tape, that I nailed into the wall to hold my cloth diapers. They are so much fatter than disposables, but they keep the diaper rash away so that's what matters.
5 years agoFLINT, MI
I love this, EVERY mom needs this. If you have a baby shower coming up put this bad boy on your list. Itll save you in the long run.
6 years agoManteca, CA
I bought this as a baby shower gift for my best friend and she loves it! Works perfect to hide the diapers in the nursery and keeps the room looking cleaner.