Trend Lab Lilac Cloth Diaper Kid's

by Trend Lab

Trend lab cloth diaper with liner - lilac

It’s this product good, do I have to worry about anything coming out or it holds everything inside? I want to purchase some for my daughter but I’m not sure if the work.
Start your review of Trend Lab Lilac Cloth Diaper Kid's!
Product Highlights
Check out cloth diaper 101 on youtube before totally committing to just one type of diaper.in reviews
Lisa C.
North Bend, OR
Imma save you some time. Take the money you were thinking of spending on these crappy china cheapie diapers and just throw it directly in the garbage. Because these diapers suck. Try a more reputable brand, or if you're really unsure about what you want, many cloth diaper stores offer free diaper trials, where you can try lots of diapers for a nominal fee.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are awful. Do not start cloth diapering by trying to go the cheap route. Spending the money on the $25 a piece diapers are better in the long run. They'll hold up longer and they'll get the job done.
Echo E.
Lawrence, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm not sure why these are being given a bad review. I cloth diaper full time and use these as my night time diaper. I did have an issue finding a good fit but after a few tries I worked it out and have no issues since. I think I enjoy the insert that comes with these the most. I was gifted them at my baby shower and wish I had gotten more.
Lauren B.
Kingwood, TX
Received quite a few of these when we bought a diaper lot and I can't stand them. Not only are they hard to get a proper fit they also leak no matter how much you stuff them. They soak through on the sides.
Emmi R.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Just avoid these yes they are a great price but honestly sometimes cheap is not the best option. Leaking disaster and they get pretty worn really fast not to thrilled with these at all.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Not really a big fan of these. These were our first cloth diaper purchase for LO. When she was newborn these fit her OK with some gaps at the leg so she did get some leaks. The waistband was good because it had overlapping snaps. The fit was good only when she was using the 'small, and medium'. Now that she's older and need to be set to using it as 'large' the waistband is a horrible fit. Not exactly a one-size diaper. The liners are really our favorites. Super absorbent. We used these for overnights and naps.
Erin U.
Jacksonville, NC
Horrible diapers! They do not hold up very long and I have had a hard time getting a good fit with any of my children.
Megan H.
Taneytown, Md
Can't get a good fit with either y kids one was chunky and the other super skinny. Not woth it!
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I wanted to like these, because I like Trend Lab. However, these diapers are horrible. They leak, they don't fit well at all, and the have already started pilling after one wash.
Chelsea S.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super cheap quality diapers, you can get much better diapers for a third of the price from a coop or by ordering online from China. I like the colors but don't recommend these.