Trend Lab Jersey Sheet Sage uploaded by Kelsey C.

BY TREND LAB #35 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Solid Jersey Sheet - Sage; 100% Cotton Jersey has 10" deep pockets. see more...

• Does "pockets" refer to the height of the mattress?2 Answers
  • Are these good quality? 5 Answers
  • Are these sheets lightweight and cool feeling? Florida appropria...4 Answers
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Jersey sheets are my absolute favorite. So soft, stains come out quite easily and easy to fall asleep on. Doesn't hurt that this mint color is one of my absolute favorite colors as well. Pretty broad spectrum of colors, so there's something out there for everyone.
Sherry L.
Bridgeton, Mo
Super soft! I love the color choices with these sheets. However, being a mom of a 3 and a 1 year old, I get distracted easily and just grabbed everything out of the wash and threw it into the dryer. I definitely think this should hang to dry. It will shrink.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I have these exact sheets on my bed right now. They're a good sheet for the price, but I wish they were a little softer. We are upgrading to a king bed this weekend so I may invest the extra money and try out some higher thread count sheets.
Angel I.
All I purchase now are these jersey sheets because of how they feel, how durable they are and they are easy to clean with me having a little dog and a young child. These are great all year long.
Amber N.
Merced, CA
I love these sheets . They are so durable and very soft. They make any bed look great and best of all they have deep pockets to fit around my mattress without sliding off through out the night.
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
These sheets are amazing like sleeping in a T-Shirt. They don't lose that feeling when you wash them and continue to maintain they form and softness wash after wash well worth the price
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love these Jersey sheets so soft and comfortable and snuggly to climb into after a cold day. Great Quality - they stand up wash after wash and love the color choices!!
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love love love my jersey sheets! Who doesn't want to sleep in a huge tee shirt? Very soft, rich and durable. Will definitely buy more!
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
I prefer jersey sheets to any other kind of sheets! These are super soft and feel like a warn thread barren t-shirt. My favorite!
Erica B.
So so SO soft, I love these sheets. I have them in my guest room. They are durable and I don't worry about my dogs sleeping on them
Faith B.
Are these good quality?
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's ur favorite color?
Sarah B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
Are these sheets lightweight and cool feeling? Florida appropriate sheets?
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
Does "pockets" refer to the height of the mattress?
Loren M.
Staten island, NY
Are these available in prints?