Trend Lab Jersey Sheet Sage uploaded by Kelsey C.

BY TREND LAB #43 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Solid Jersey Sheet - Sage; 100% Cotton Jersey has 10" deep pockets. see more...

• Does "pockets" refer to the height of the mattress?2 Answers
  • Are these good quality? 5 Answers
  • Are these sheets lightweight and cool feeling? Florida appropria...4 Answers
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Jersey sheets are my absolute favorite. So soft, stains come out quite easily and easy to fall asleep on. Doesn't hurt that this mint color is one of my absolute favorite colors as well. Pretty broad spectrum of colors, so there's something out there for everyone.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I love these sheets. so soft and they don't get hot at all. great product, and great price.
Yesenia M.
I love these sheets and great price to. Comes in amazing colors that match there bed sets and others. Perfect
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Decorator Expert
Dria D.
Jersey sheets feel amazing, especially during the winter when you are trying to get warm and feel cozy.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Love this, soft and cuddly and worth every penny keeps me nice and warm all night.
Angel I.
All I purchase now are these jersey sheets because of how they feel, how durable they are and they are easy to clean with me having a little dog and a young child. These are great all year long.
Kristin W.
We have a set of the sage jersey sheets and I love it. Comfortable material as well.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I love love love my jersey sheets. I'm all about comfort. They don't hold their shape long though
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Decorator Expert
What's ur favorite color?
Faith B.
Are these good quality?
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
Are these sheets lightweight and cool feeling? Florida appropriate sheets?
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
Does "pockets" refer to the height of the mattress?
Cassandra B.
Tampa, FL
How is the durability of the fabric? How does it tolerate pet stains?