BY TREND LAB

Monkey Character Hooded Towel.  Fits up to 3T.  Plush 100% Terry with great super soft feel. Mitt not included see more...

Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
My son received this towel for his first Christmas. He absolutely loves it, refuses to use any other towel. For that exact reason I have to wash it constantly and after 3 years and countless washes it has maintained it softness. Unfortunately he has started to outgrow it so I need to find a larger one.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Bought one for my grandson, he love's the monkey tail. It's thick and absorbent, we bought three others in different animals. He loves them all, and are a big hit after bath time.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
We received this towel as a gift and it is our favorite. It is thicker and provides more warmth when we pull our little guy our from the tub. The hood looks so cute on him and the towel wraps around him to keep the rest of him dry as well.
Jaymee J.
Pinellas Park, FL
My kids love his towel! they always fight over who gets to be the monkey after bathtime! it's super cute, and everyone loves how I keeps the cold off those wet heads!
Marly L.
Kearney, ON
We bought this for our son for Christmas and it is cute, its super thick and seems to be absorbent. only down fall is the picture on package is misleading so we thought it was longer that it is
Heidi D.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this for our little one. It works great and help keep him warm when transferring from the tub to the changing table. It helps that the towel is fun, so it's was easy to get him to wear it.
Rishma S.
Calgary, Alberta
I love this towel! Keeps its shape and washes well after multiple uses. If only it came in larger sizes!!