BY TREND LAB

Giggles Diaper Stacker see more...

Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like the diaper stacker was a good thing to have at first. We tied ours to the crib and packed it full. After a while it was just in the way. We then tied it in baby's closet and stored swim diapers in it. Still useful.
Jenni S.
Sebring, FL
This is perfect for hiding a huge stack of diapers, and can easily be hung on a changing table, door, or crib. Helps keep a room looking neat and organized. I used a Diaper Stacker with all my children!
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
*these are just super handy!
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Got one but different color. Just Love the fact that OS a diaper holder and is so cute that it don't make your place look ugly . Really like this.
Vanessa R.
Wausau, WI
These are actually very handy. Hang on the side of the crib or bassinet and you don't have to search for diapers and wipes when you need them.
Cassie C.
Albia, IA
I like the idea of these if you are planning on having diapers out in the open, but I think an open dresser drawer would work just as well.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
These are cute looking and make the room look nice. However my hands always got stuck and I ended up tearing 10 out at a wack.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This is an absolute waste of money and it is unnecessary. Good lord just put the diapers in the drawers
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
This company has lots of patterns and choices to chose from to go with any or all of your needs.
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
These are great for keeping your little ones diapers organized, if you have the room of course.