BY TREND LAB #76 in Children's Bath

Bath and pool time has never been more fun!  Let your child transform into a princess with this hooded towel and bath mitt set by Trend Lab.  This hooded towel and mitt both feature a pink body made of soft terry.  Towel has a felt tiara on top while the mitt has a felt tiara and yellow terry hair.  Towel measures 27" x 36" and fits up to size 3T. see more...

Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
This towel is the tiniest bit scratchy, but I've come to accept that since I don't use any fabric softeners on my towels. We have sensitive skin, and it affects the absorbency, so I've just done away with it on towels. That said, it's SUPER absorbent, and gets the wiggly kiddos dry very quickly. It's definitely geared toward the younger than 18 months crowd, as my 2 year old was a bit big for it, at the time , she just can't use it as an enormous cape. Honestly, probably a bonus at this point.
gina f.
Commerce City, CO
The hooded towel and mitten are so adorable. The towel keeps my son warm after bath time and it dries his hair quickly. The mitten is so fun because it can be used as a puppet and I love how soap can lather up and make it easy to wash the lil ones. I love the set, it makes bath time overall fun and easy.
Viviana M.
I use to love buying these they were durable and they kids would look adorable in them and it kept them warm until we could change them into clothing always loved all the colors they had to offer and I keep recommending them.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this towel. And wash cloth. My son has fun with the wash cloth. Towel is great. Love the hood. Makes it easy to dry my sons hair. I do but many of these towels to have for the beach. Or camping. And just to have at home.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
These trend lab character hooded towel and wash mitt are really cute and affordable good material last long even if you wash it doesn't ripped it will last you a long time I like the styles and I would recommend
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
As an adult I actually use these kinds of towels regularly. The microfiber material is great for gently drying your hair, plus the hood means you don't have to twist your hair up in a towel which can damage it.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
What a great time for boys can be used for girls if they like cows are they like the color blue is just really good comfortable towel has a nice hoods take the baby out of the shower and keep warm and dry
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This hooded towel is perfect to throw on the kids when they hop out of the tub. It's soft, fun, cute and convenient. The matching washcloth is nice too. Stays on your hand for easy cleaning.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
My little one loves these hooded towels, she loves the hood more than anything! She always says coot trying to say 'cute' with all the different characters on them.!
Jessica H.
Love hooded towels for the tiny slippery little ones, all mine have lasted years and multiple kids. The mitt is fun also, makes it easy to wash up quick
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can i find it its so cute