BY TREND LAB #57 in Nursery Decorations

The cat in the hat mobile from trend lab has a fun canopy trimmed with star-embossed red velourjust what you'd expect from dr. Seuss. The 4 adorable plush cats in the hat are suspended from the canopy with ribbons. This musical crib mobile rotates to the soothing brahms lullaby to calm your baby. Enhances your child's eye-tracking and sound-perception skills. Easily attaches to any crib. This baby crib mobile is made of polyester, cotton and plastic. Ages 0-6 months. Some assembly required. see more...

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the most adorable mobile. It's usually hard to find this theme of baby items but I was so happy when I found it! Makes for a great entertainment for the itty bitty!
Cleveland, Ohio
Oh my gosh this is adorable! Definitely using this as a theme for my second child nursery
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL
My son loved this mobile. He was absolutely fascinated with it and unfortunately when he got big enough he pulled it down and broke it. I wish it had been more durable bc I'm sure some kid could find a way to hurt themselves with it. However my son still loves to play with the stuffed cats and the music box so it was definitely money well spent in the long run. Lol
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
This is just to fricking adorable my daughter would have gotten a kick out of this she absolutely loooves the cat in the hat and Sam I am
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
Awsome theme to have! Love cat in the hat . maybe my 2nd son will have this theme to his nursery.
Latham, KS
I love love love this ! My friend has this theme for her new baby nurseries it's so cool
Patti S.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
A beautiful mobile with a cute song. The black, red, and white color scheme is most developmentally appropriate for a newborn. What a great way to get an infant interested and familiar with Dr. Seuss.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
This entertains your baby. He has something nice to see over his bed. It plays soft music and can be easily removed also.
Latham, KS
Badges
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert
I have looked for this for ages! Where can you purchase this?? And what song does it play? Is it a wind up, or batter operated?
Cleveland, Ohio