BY TREND LAB

Keep messes to a minimum with this stylish Tulip Wash Cloth Set by Trend Lab Set features five wash cloths each with fun, modern printed cotton on the front and soft terry on the back Wash Cloth patterns include: two with floral prints in bubblegum pink, hot pink, sage green and moss green on a white background, one stripe print in sage, bubblegum pink, hot pink and white, one mini dot print hot pink, bubblegum pink, moss green and white on a sage background and one sage fingerprint dot print on a white background Each wash cloth measures 8" x 8". see more...

Amanda S.
I love these. Got them for my baby shower and they are so soft and last forever. I hate how some wash clothes have that coarse feeling when scrubbing, but these are so gentle for the baby! And they're absolutely adorable!
Tydesha P.
I love using these for my 3 daughters! They are so soft and they don't shrink when you wash them! I would recommend to my family and friends. I have also given these as baby shower gifts! Everyone has always loved them!
Amanda C.
Loved these when I had my little girl. Super soft and easy on her skin. Held up really well in the wash also. Price isn't to bad either.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great busier soft. Cute pattern. I got them for my baby shower. My daughter likes to chew on them too. Great wash cloths
Lourdes R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Soft and easy to clean My baby's skin with it. Great product and they are very cute. Coming in different designs and colors.
Nikki  N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so cute and have a nice texture as well. I just picked up a pack for my girlfriend and she loves them!!
Estefania S.
I love using these to bath my day I been using them since my first daughter!! They are soft and amazing
Christine A.
Great washcloths. Soft but still easy to clean my girl's skin with. She loves the designs on them too
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Not bad overall but definitely not the best there is !! Can sooooo Find better for sure
Denise W.
Very nice! They hold up after serval washes and are great size for babies and toddlers.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
What type of fabric are these?