BY TREND LAB

Being a mom doesn't mean sacrificing the style you love with the Trend Lab Black & White Zebra Bottle Bag. Made from easy-to-clean laminate with an insulted inside that will keep your bottles at the perfect temperature, this bag can hold up to two bottles and zippers shut to keep everything secure. About Trend Lab Begun in 2001 in Minnesota, Trend Lab is a privately held company proudly owned by women. Rapid growth in the past five years has put Trend Lab products on the shelves of major retailers, and the company continues to develop thoroughly tested, high-quality baby and children's bedding, decor, and other items. With mature professionals at the helm of this business, Trend Lab continues to inspire and provide its customers with stylish products for little ones. From bedding to cribs and everything in between, Trend Lab is the right choice for your children. see more...

• Does this keeps thing cold for a long time? 1 Answers
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A bottle bag is such a forgotten or unknown item! I didn't use one with my first 2 of 3 children and I can still remember all the spilt drops of milk everywhere! Most of us have come to learn even the most quality bottles and lids leak with lots of movement. Even if just a little. I used this regularly with my 3rd baby and had a significant less amount of milk drops & spills!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a must have when you have infant. I love that you can put the ice pack in and keep formula cold all day. Especially when you have baby's that don't like powder formula my kids.
LaTosha D.
A nice stylish insulated tote to keep your babies bottles or snacks inside. I actually use it for my snacks, drinks and lunches. Perfect size.
senaida r.
Love the style of this , its a good size to hold a little more than bottles maybe a diaper or two , really cute I love it !!
Melissa G.
Roswell, GA
This bag is very nice to carry around with your bottles inside of it you could even put snacks in it and carry it around
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely love the print!! a bottle bag is a great way to contain the milk so your bag doesn't get soaked!!
beth s.
Reserve, LA
I love zebra print stuff and its all so a bottle bag. It holds four bottles and keeps it warm.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Such a cute bag. What momma couldn't use another bottle bag? this one is functional and cute.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bottle bag is great to carry bottles in size is perfect I fit 2 lg bottles in my bag.
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
This is perfect the bottles so tip over and leak milk everywhere is works perfectly
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Does this keeps thing cold for a long time?