Trend Lab Baby Boys' Blue Cloth Diaper Liners Kid's uploaded by Melissa C.

BY TREND LAB

Keep your little one clean and comfy with trend lab cloth diaper liners - boy. This 2-pc package has all the features parents want in a diaper liner. The microfleece material is gentle on sensitive skin. The snap-in closure stays secure. One size fits most diapers up to 30 lbs. They are compatible with trend lab cloth diapers. These healthy and environmentally friendly diaper liners are oil-free, pvc-free, petroleum-free, latex-free, chlorine-free and vinyl-free. You'll love the colorfast and leak-proof construction. Machine wash in hot water for easy maintenance. see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I tried these because I saw one of my fav you tubers using them and the price great! The pros easy clean up rinse em then throw them in the wash or air dry cons the extra washing (but so worth it) a Amy sons older I prefer the old Pampers easier for on the go but honestly while he was younger (he's 1. Now) I definitely will use them for my next child
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These were my first cloth diaper liners that I used. I still use them because all the other brands I would up having leaking issues with. I have recommended these to several friends and some have used them. I love that the liners are soft as well as super absorbent.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought these for my son and I absolutely love how thick and absorbent they are. The cute colors and soft, multi layered design also make these liners fun and functional! Plus the boy's liners have two extra layers in the front where boys soak the most!
Patty G.
Patty G.
Good product they are very absorbent, I never have leakage I do recommend them to anyone they also have other colors you can choose from they are affordable, I would buy them again for my children. I do recommend them.
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
I've used these for both of my boys! They are the perfect size, very durable- and super absorbent! This brand never disappoints. They definitely met my expectations. I will continue to buy and recommend these!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I have three boys and I use these trend lab baby boy's blue cloth diaper liners. I bought them at babies r us and where not pricey they where affordable. They really came in handy and very easy to use.
breanna e.
breanna e.
Granite city, IL
I love these ! they are extremely absorbent. and had way less leakage than previous tried liners. they were affordable as well. love them ! I got them off of amazon.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Ashland, OH
One of the best that I've tried no leaks like other brands and affordable which is perfect for mommies on a budget this is a must have
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Great products never leaking used for all my babies I would use these again and recommend to any new mom
DREAM H.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
These are so cute my aunt had some of these and they really work toūüėĄgreat to help anyone out ¬ģ
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
How are cloth diapers used?? I mean like every time baby poops you wash?? (I mean obviously jaja) bit its like baby wearing undies?
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Yes it is just like a baby wearing underwear. You change every time they go to the bathroom.
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Will this work with any cloth diaper brand?
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Devine, TX
I always wanted to try how are they?
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I have never used these. How do they work?